Register now to get rid of these ads!

Kustoms of America Rocks!!! WE Won

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by KustomLincolnLady, Dec 12, 2005.

1. KustomLincolnLady

KustomLincolnLady

Well we received a phone call saturday night from Jim Hibbs!!

It's official Rob and I were the winners of their give away package

It includes Round trip airline tickes for two, 2 nights hotel and 2 vip tickets to the show and Hall of fame banquet at the
    San Franciso Rod and Custom Show !!!!!!!!! [​IMG]

Its all pretty cool, except the flying part, neither of us flies [​IMG] [​IMG]

yippie!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    I imagine there are a lot of hambers that will be atteneding? If anyone can give any pointers or places of interest that we might squeeze in it would be appreciated :D

Thanks

2. hotrodladycrusr

hotrodladycrusr

CONGRATS! Thats great news.......BUT if Rob doesn't want to fly and you need someone to hold your hand on the plan, you got my number.:D

3. straykatkustoms

straykatkustoms
    ALLIANCE MEMBER

Kongrats!!!

If you need some help, I'll baby sit the Lincoln .

Happy Trails,

Mick

4. KustomLincolnLady

KustomLincolnLady

:D I Got some good drugs to take!!!!! People might look at us funny!!:rolleyes:

already had a bunch of offers, two girls and a bunch of guys. But the other girl is out already cause the first thing outta her mouth was "Do we have to go to the car show" :eek: Well hell yes, lol

5. KustomLincolnLady

KustomLincolnLady

Hi, Mick!!! thanks for the offer!:eek: Lincoln will be just fine but you could babysit Sparky and Sylvester if you like :p :p

6. hotrodladycrusr

hotrodladycrusr

Well the other guys are out too cuz I know Rob, and he's not going to "let" you fly to CA holding some other guys hand:D

7. KustomLincolnLady

KustomLincolnLady

Ha Ha , must be why he relented!!! :D :p I got us some good drugs, so guess were in it together, lol

8. hotrodladycrusr

hotrodladycrusr

So which show is it? The "Roadstar Show" in Jan??

9. KustomLincolnLady

KustomLincolnLady

Its a cow show :D , lol at the cow palace jan 13-14-15 its called the San Francisco rod custom and motorcyle show.

But I also want to do other stuff while we are there, I was there about 8 yrs ago,Its a neat place, but Rob has never been. I asked for an early out fri and late back sunday flight if possible, so we can have some time to see stuff too.

:p

10. Congrats on a fine opportunity!

Is that the "Oakland Roadster" show, the one and only? Hey how about sharing some of those drugs your talking about?? :D ;)

Have fun!

Joel

11. John B

John B

Congrats to you and Rob. I'm glad to see that the good karma you all have practiced all these years is paying off. I know the contest was luck of the draw but I like to think that you two deserve this and that's why you won it.

12. KustomLincolnLady

KustomLincolnLady

Thank you John!!!!! It was a good KOA yr, with the prize :p that you presented us with (guess that was last yr) lol
    :eek: well you know when you like what you do, its hard not to spread good karma :D Thats what were all here for!!

and as far as you Joel, I won't be sharing my drugs :eek: , I'm gonna need em!!!

13. Arizona Geezer

Arizona Geezer

Good for you guys! I thought I was supposed to win.