Register now to get rid of these ads!

KUDOS to The HAMB For Sale Section

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by iracer, Sep 11, 2007.

1. iracer

iracer

Just wanted to say thanks to Ryan and all the moderators for providing an excellant forum for hot rodders. I just purchased a 8BA flathead that I found in the for sale section from Dan, danw1047fy7 and the whole process went extremely smooth. Dan even took the time out to deliver the engine to my parents house so I could pick it up in a couple of weeks.

A lot of effort is put towards warning us on bad sellers and buyers and rightfully so. I just wanted to relay a positive experience and thank all those involved.

2. HulaZombie

HulaZombie

I have also had great success with all of my transactions on the hamb.

maybe we need a place to rate sellers/buyers...so far everyone has received 5 stars from me !!!:D

3. 50Fraud

50Fraud

I second this. Within the last six weeks I've run 7 ads in the HAMB classifieds, and have had 7 sales. Not the same 7; two didn't sell, and one ad produced 3 sales.

4. danw1047fy7

danw1047fy7
    from Wisconsin

"I just purchased a 8BA flathead that I found in the for sale section from Dan, danw1047fy7 and the whole process went extremely smooth. Dan even took the time out to deliver the engine to my parents house so I could pick it up in a couple of weeks."

It was great to deal with you and look forward to those passes! I will see you around I am sure!

5. Tin Can

Tin Can

The for sale section here is great. I have had luck selling things and buying things here. Its nice to be able to trust the people on this site

6. Sam F.

Sam F.
    BANNED

Ryan,,corncoube coupe,,Rocky and everybody else im forgetting,,,
    i hope i havent been to much of an ass in the past,.,..BUT THANK YOU!

not only for giving us a place to seel and buy stuff,,,but for everything in general,,,

i am 100% confident this change will be so awesome for everyone!