Register now to get rid of these ads!

KKOA Gettysburg show...June 11-13,,,who's going?

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by Kustom7777, May 27, 2004.

1. chopolds

chopolds
    from howell, nj
    1. Kustom Painters

Jim, I will be getting Jimmy Damm's truck, he has finally been able to buy his brother, Rusty's, 55 Chevy. The wicked one with the ghost flames. He only has a one car garage, and wifey told him to get rid of the truck. Chopped, rebuilt chassis, real hot 327, 4 gear, 12 bolt, custom dash and gauges, new 'glass fenders. In black primer, with IROC wheels (gotta change'em!) Should be getting it this week!
    Also just got word that Vic is giving me George Wallace's 62 Plymouth. The one that my old boss had been customizing. He bought a rust free 37 ford 2 door sedan (trunk back), and needs to thin out his "collection". His chopped 48 Merc, on Grand Prix chassis, may be for sale next!

2. Kustom7777

Kustom7777
    from Austin, TX

i hope you bring the truck,,,,,i remember you talking about that at the shop....sounds like a nice ride,,,,,,is "fifty cent" going this year?,,if he is, will he drive the shoebox?

3. 00 MACK

00 MACK

If fity cent is goin maybe Ill stripe his hood

4. Boones

Boones
    from Kent, Wa
    1. Northwest HAMBers

Did you redo the chop.. that pic of it in the garage looks like a different chop? I thought we put the roof down farther then that....

5. ramrod

ramrod
    from NJ

The big green caddy will be there this year<and I think my friend will be bringing his bad ass 60 Impala.

6. Long drive for me from Maryland shore. Is it worth it? Post some opinions of this event please.

7. Chad s

Chad s

To bring a "rat rod" thing to? No, its not worth the drive.

8. kkoacolonel

kkoacolonel
    from Union,NJ

I will be there Saturday morning.To Chad S,if it runs bring it!!!!!.There is only one 25th Anniversary.

9. chevsotolac

chevsotolac

Will be there in the flea market for saturday only......stop by and say HI......stans-stainless......stan

10. Chad s

Chad s

Attendance has been down, and more cars is always good, but it is a custom show, I'd hate to see it become a rat-rod-fest.

11. Kustom7777

Kustom7777
    from Austin, TX

wow,,this post is four years old,,hahahah..

12. 46mopar

46mopar

wow four years ago was the last time I was there. Might ride down Saturday.

13. SlowandLow63

SlowandLow63
    from Central NJ

Ditto. Are you going??? Would be good to fianlly meet.

14. Chad s

Chad s

Oops! I didnt see your post until I got back home. I was there, too bad we didnt get to meet up. Perhaps at another east coast event this year. Finally saw the Kopper Kart in person, you should be very VERY proud to have been a part of it. It was amazing.

15. SlowandLow63

SlowandLow63
    from Central NJ

Ha! Ya I was by the Kart for most of the morning then we walked around for a while. Got to go for my first ride in it. UGH! Uncomfortable!

16. Skate Fink

Skate Fink
    Member Emeritus