Register now to get rid of these ads!

Kinda Of New Guy in Texas

Discussion in 'New to the H.A.M.B.? Introduce yourself here!' started by 6cylindersovertexas, Dec 2, 2006.

1. 6cylindersovertexas

6cylindersovertexas

I say "kinda" new because I was just informed I never posted an Introduction on this message board when I signed up a few weeks back. I let that one slip past me. I'm sorry about that and hope this introduction will be accepted even though it is late!

I live in Hurst, Texas just east of Fort Worth, but NOT in Dallas! Although I was not born in Hurst, I have lived her most of my life. I have owned a 1937 Chevrolet 1/2 ton pick up for almost 30 years and continue to "play" with my it on a regular basis. I'm always doing things to it and with it and LOVE old Chevrolet trucks and 216, 235, 261 Chevrolet engines! In addition I love the vintage speed equipement that was made for these trucks!

Joe

2. El Caballo

El Caballo
    ALLIANCE MEMBER

Hey man, I live up in Borger and I have a 235 in my '62 that I want to get rid of as I am putting in a 283. If you want the engine I'd sure be pleased to let you have it gratis.

Ted

3. Welcome Joe, post up some pictures of your truck.