Register now to get rid of these ads!

Hot Rods Keenan Wynn car in movie

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by boo, Aug 5, 2017.

1. boo

boo
    from stuart,fl.

i was at my shop today looking at all the unfinished projects, and i just drug anotherone home yesterday, i have a sickness i guess. i have this keenan wynn car project that i have had for 20 years, i don't see me ever finishing it, i just got off UTUBE, looked up the movie THE OTHER LOVE, 1947 david niven, barbra stanwick. it's the 2 man indy car near the front of the movie that they hit a tree with. i have photos of keenan working on the nose at coachcraft in 1947. keenan changed things on the car like i change underware, paint, fenders, wheels, headlights. i was putting it back as in the movie, sort of, liked some of the changes i have found since i started 20 yrs ago. i don't kno how to post pix, i'm going to try to find out, i have another build that i have working on for 26 yrs that is almost finished. my teachers always said i was a little slow....

Stogy and choptop4 like this.
  2. Here you go.... Picture 26231.jpg

Last edited: Aug 5, 2017
    Stogy and quick85 like this.
  3. boo

boo
    from stuart,fl.

31dodger, thanks, thats it he bought it in 1947, he made many changes over the years, when i get back from the eclips i will learn to post w/pix i have a 26 year build i am about finished built from a drawing and dream i had in 1955, scratch build w/aluminum body.

Stogy likes this.
  4. Posting photos has never been easier,read the tutorial and you will be posting pictures like a pro and never have to see this when you post without photos again. :D HRP

[​IMG]

TUTORIAL

3W JOHN likes this.