Register now to get rid of these ads!

Just tooo funny !

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by old tin 38, Apr 23, 2011.

1. old tin 38

old tin 38

So the work week was finished,had dinner and went for a relaxing cruise in the Willys listening to some doo-wop. My rearview mirror fills with a BRAND NEW Mustang at speed. He passes me,laughs,flips da finger and dissapears using both lanes into the distance. A mile later I pass him on the roadside with a cop parking behind.A smile,a laugh and flip da finger from me to him and my easy cruise continued...just better....:D And Happy Easter to all !!

2. Boeing Bomber

Boeing Bomber

Yeah, had that happen to me too. The cop even gave me a thumbs up as I rolled by.

3. dorksrock

dorksrock

haha, I love when this kinda stuff happens. Especially when its some buttwipe in a rice rocket doing his flyby...

4. 60galaxieJJ

60galaxieJJ

Lmao that's great!

5. Boeing Bomber

Boeing Bomber

There's a spot on I-5 in Seattle, just North of Northgate Mall, where the cops always hang out under the 145th st. overpass. A few times I've been able to Pull an A-hole on my tail up to the top of the hill at around 80 mph, then let him pass me. From a half mile away I can see the cops light flash, and then watch him pull out. Love to return the finger with a smile as I pass the 2 of them on the side of the road.

6. Toner283

Toner283

I have done something similar to a young guy at a set of stop lights that didn't check his mirrors. Sitting next to him at a light, cop pulls up behind the young guy. I throw a couple of rev's his way & when the light goes green, he stood on it. Cop looked at me, smiled & shook his head as he went past me with the cherries on.

I never even moved when the light went green until after the cop went past.

7. Dane

Dane
    from Soquel, CA

Justice is extra sweet when served fresh. :) [​IMG]

8. narlee

narlee

Poetic justice.

9. big bad john

big bad john

.....Just to show you....when you drive an old car....You always look Kool and you don't have to speed......thanks for the thread....It made be smile...

10. DustyBarnfinds

DustyBarnfinds

Sometimes ya just can't fix stupid. :)

11. captainjunk#2

captainjunk#2

happened to me one night on my bike was on a straight away that enters a right / left s turn kid an his girl pas me im at the speed limit he heads at a car coming out of the sweeper and cuts infront of me car he was heading at was a state trooper , saw him u turn in my mirrors pulled over let him by he caught kid in pick up and i putted on my way home thinking hmm there is some cosmic justice after all

12. JimV57

JimV57
    from California

I call that instant karma...LOL

13. johnny bondo

johnny bondo
    from illinois

maybe he was looking for a race.......

14. 48FordFanatic

48FordFanatic
    from Maine

Well when I was a youngster, I was that guy passing ( but not flipping the bird). I just liked to roll in my 69 SS Chevelle. One night I was cruising at about 80 on a backwoods Maine road, came around a corner up behind a car, I looked to see if the road ahead was clear and rolled out into the other lane to pass. As I started around the car, my headlights cought the reflective sticker on the trunk lid " Maine State Police ". Whoops , too late, momentum carried me past, lights , came on , no ticket just a scolding. After that I did the speed limit......for about 5 miles.

15. peter johnson

peter johnson

Wonder if he got done for speeding or having bad taste!haha

16. Preacher friend of mine tells about the guy in the church he served back during our seminary days--the guy lost his temper over something that didn't go his way in a church business meeting. He pitched a tantrum like a 3 year old, went stomping out of the church, got in his truck, slammed the door so hard the glass shattered, raced the engine, and tore out of the church parking lot slinging gravel every which way, square in front of a Kentucky state trooper who had to lock it down to keep from T-boning him. The trooper failed to appreciate the humor in the situation.

17. gasser300

gasser300
    from Ft Worth

I hate mustangs

Few weeks ago I was at ared light next to a mustink convert and a Taho pulls up next to him and the kids yell out...."yall gonna race"?

I said....if he wants to...at which point I looked up to a green light and stood on it and left him sitting there. He was too busy trying to look cool

I hate mustangs

Last edited: Apr 23, 2011
  18. 3wLarry

3wLarry
    Member Emeritus
    from Owasso, Ok

I was in my 32 coupe in the left lane passing slower traffic coming up to my exit...some asshole is riding my ass way too close the whole time. I clear the traffic and pull over to the right lane to exit, and he speeds up next to me to pass so he can cut in front of me at the last second to exit also...I sped up and kept him from passing...he ends up missing the exit. :D

kidcampbell71 likes this.
  19. ME.GASSER

ME.GASSER
    ALLIANCE MEMBER

HaHaHa that is priceless:D:D

20. Dave B.

Dave B.

Several years ago I was coming through Columbus, Ohio very late (after midnight) in a very OT red sports car. I was on I-270 South, cruising right on the speed limit (cruise control on...) when a set of lights comes up on me but doesn't pass. He's pretty close and I'm not in a good mood about this because we're the only two cars on the road and he won't pass... so... I kick off the cruise and drop to 55. He slows too, but still won't pass.

So, I hit the 'resume' button and go back to 65. He speeds up too, but now he's so close I can't see his headlights. So, I think to myself... I don't like this POS I'm driving all that well anyway, so I nail the brakes (right foot on the gas so I can speed back up IMMEDIATELY). I look in the mirror and see 4 big clouds of rubber smoke pouring off the tires. He stands on it and rolls up next to me... it's a Columbus police cruiser with no light bar! The guy just gave me a dirty look and rocketed off down 270.

Looking back, it wasn't a particularly smart thing to do... but is sure was fun!

21. havi

havi

"It's not how fast you went, but how you went fast." Still holds true.

22. Dave Rondou

Dave Rondou

Here in So.Cal. not being able to see the headlights or grill of the car behind you is pretty common!

23. Mr48chev

Mr48chev
    ALLIANCE MEMBER

When I went and picked up my sailboat after I bought it and built a trailer for it I was crossing the Lake Washington bridge at 55+ and had a girl in a Honda Civic about three feet off the back of the trailer because she could see under the sailboat as it has a deep keel and sits up off the trailer, there was no way she could see the trailer's lights that close.

Back in the mid 60's when we used to cruise the Renton (wa) loop on a regular basis it was always fun to pretend to be lining up two cars to race down the stretch past the high school and see a third car "blow our doors off" as we putt putted down the street and let him get pulled over by the Renton Cop sitting in the high school's driveway 200 yards away. If you owned a black 56 Chevy tudor post and were busted in that stretch when you were going to show those two cars over in the left lanes how it was done, I apologize for getting a great laugh at your expense.

24. driving my old pickup ,6cylinder, 3speed on the tree, 4:56 rear, cruising down a dark main rte. cars on my tail i came across an intersection under construction. orange cones every which way, flashing barriers, road all torn up i got confused and turned into the driveway of the gas station on the corner at speed and i realized there was no exit but i was in my truck so i stayed on the gas went over the curb and flower bed back off the curb and onto the road again, no problem... for me! the three low cars that were tailgating me had the problem, lights shining in every direction, dirt and sparks. drove another 10 miles never saw the cars again.

25. rougebeats

rougebeats

Karma isnt usually too ugly when it rears its face on someone else LMAO

26. carnut341

carnut341

27. Lone Star Mopar

Lone Star Mopar

Round here we call em "Pusstangs"

28. tommy

tommy
    Member Emeritus

I love 'em. I refer to them as my radar detectors. It works every time.

Last edited: Apr 24, 2011