Register now to get rid of these ads!

Event Coverage Just released…ELTA summer bash

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by Rochie, May 28, 2014.

1. Rochie

Rochie

Here we go again guys… just released info for the 10TH annual summer Bash down at the ELTA. Put it on your calendar, and come on down!!!This one should be a great time as it's our 10TH anniversary!!! elta 2014:2.jpg

Speedy Canuck likes this.
  2. ynottayblock

ynottayblock

gonna miss it this year Rochie, I unfortunately have a wedding to go to.

To anybody who hasnt been to this before...do yourself a favour and check it out. A laid back atmosphere with some top notch hot rods, customs, race cars and bikes. Held by some of the nicest dudes in the hobby.

3. dragass

dragass

One of the best gathering I've ever been to. People, you need to see this deal!

4. Jay Tyrrell

Jay Tyrrell

I am there! Wouldn't miss it! One of the best one day shows around and in my home town!
    Jay

5. Rochie, are the ELTA boys getting matching white jumpsuits this year? You know, in honour of the tenth... :D

Wouldn't miss it. I'll be there!

6. Rochie

Rochie

Oh you silly boy… tithe jumpsuits would be Black and Cream to match our "T" shirts…don't you know nothin'

7. Roadagent2

Roadagent2

This is a worth wild event…good ol' boys a d good ol' cars…Got engaged there last year and will be married when we attend the 10th!

8. Hey gang.....from the number of emails and calls our 10th is really shaping up to be another swinging time in the old east London Village. I know last year we hit 1200+ folks from 5 states and all over Ontario. To all that have shown their support over all these years.....the ELTA Dsiciples of Speed thank you sincerely and look forward to your company in Aug......safe travels.

9. Looking forward to it!

10. R.Grundy

R.Grundy
    from Sarnia Ont

11. I think this will be my 5th year attending the summer bash. It's a hell of a time! Looking forward to it!

12. Thanks AJ for all your continued support and being a good friend to the ELTA and myself.....much appreciated brother...see you very soon......it's going to be another fun high octane evening...lol.

13. It's always been my pleasure. Going to be another great time for sure.

14. ModelAPunk

ModelAPunk
    from Buffalo NY

Looks like we should be making the trip from Buffalo today! Can't wait to see all the familiar faces. Gonna be a good time!

15. Hell of a time as always. A big thanks to all the ELTA guys and gals who put in to make this come together. Lots of friends, cars and music. Plenty of burn outs this year too!
    Made it home at 4:30am from the show. The loss of sleep is well worth it.

Did you end up coming up? Didn't see you at all.

16. Thanks to everyone that made our 10th ELTA Disciples of Speed Summer Bash our best one yet....lol....look for the CD on the party or check out more pic's and video's on the Facebook page..... "Fans of the ELTA (East London Timing Assoc.) ...... thanks again!!

17. 3wLarry

3wLarry
    Member Emeritus
    from Owasso, Ok

pics for those that don't FaceBook?

kidcampbell71 likes this.