Register now to get rid of these ads!

just bought a 47 ford streetrod

Discussion in 'New to the H.A.M.B.? Introduce yourself here!' started by JimmyGlendale, Aug 24, 2011.

1. JimmyGlendale

JimmyGlendale

My new rod has a crate engine, ice cold air, p.s. power disc brakes, 700R overdrive with torque converter lockout, New torch red interior. Black paint with flames on the hood and down the sides. Camaro front clip. 3:08 rear end.
    New torque thrust wheels and tires. Only had it a month, it does have the stock radiator which has sprung a leak on the seams, too bad as it was running real cool since i put a shroud on. The aluminum radiators have came way down in pricing. I will be attending the frog follies in Evansville this weekend, if i can't find the rad. there, i will buy it on/line. I really enjoy driving this car.....Glad to have found this site.
    JimmyGlendale

2. FlamedChevy

FlamedChevy

Welcome to the HAMB... From Tennessee. We are going to E'ville too.

3. squidnut12

squidnut12

Hey another FNG just like me. Welcome and congrats. Alot of good folks on here helping each other out. Great place to get info and make friends.:D

4. I'll swear this forum page is meant to "INTRODUCE YOURSELF"
    Read the "sticky" at the top of page.....It dont say INTRODUCE YOUR CAR.

5. lanny haas

lanny haas
    from Phoenix AZ

Just a hint..... Jimmy,we love photos.......