Register now to get rid of these ads!

just became a alliance member

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by 57ford/60thunderbird, Mar 18, 2011.

1. Master of None

Master of None

I just re-uped, best $50 a guy can spend a year.

2. olddrags

olddrags
    from ky

Just reupped myself, best deal on the web, best place to hang out too!

Bobby D.

3. pug man

pug man
    from louisiana

Now about that HANDSHAKE........ "WE DON'T NEED NO STINKING HANDSHAKE".... ;o)

4. I agree the HAMB is the best deal going!
    Both my cars carry the Alliance Tag what a bonus.
    Congrats!

5. DMFB

DMFB

I just mounted my alliance tag on the dash yesterday and it looks great. Now that I am almost done with the truck, and I can eat a little more than beans and rice, I will renew my membership. I let it slip a few weeks ago....don't tell anyone, lol. Oh, and Wandi Harry, buddy the instructions were inside the goat.

6. Commodoreswab

Commodoreswab
    from West TN

Just got my tag last night. Funny but the picture on the back of the paper has a can in it, looks just like the Goex cans I use.

[​IMG]

Last edited: Mar 31, 2011
  7. Just re-upped last week. What a place.
    Later,
    Dick

8. old soul

old soul
    from oswego NY

congrats. you are now a trusted man!!! lol just a joke. dont need the hamb cops after me

9. gearhead77

gearhead77

I've been reading a lot and rarely posting for years. Tonight the HAMB went down for me for about an hour (thank you so much for whoever was on top of it and got it back up so quickly, Ryan?) and it jolted me out of my complacency.

It gave me time to contemplate what it would be like if the HAMB went away permanently, and I decided to do my part to make sure that doesn't happen, so I joined the Alliance for the first time. A long overdue investment in a resource and community that I find so valuable.

10. DRAGULA54

DRAGULA54

Just got my first membership waiting on my tag... This place is awesome thanks!!!!!

11. Toptinman

Toptinman

I joined for the first time at the Round Up. Should have done it years ago but finally got off my butt this year. Got to watch Ryan etch my plaque even. Got to snap his picture doing it! Way cool!