Been busy the last couple days. I installed the axle to the spring with the front radius rods .... I am also little ahead of myself in this last pic. I had to trim the center link about 1/4" per side so I had some adjustment. I also installed the simple Speedway panhard bar on the brackets Jack made. Had to shorten it about 2 1/2" and bought a tap to retap the one end. I also finally got my Plymouth artillery rims to seat right on the F100 hub. The hub gets larger just before it reaches the shims. I had to grind the inner lip of the center hole of the rim away a bit to get them to seat so they would spin true. After a few tries on both sides, they spun true and she was down on the ground! I installed the steering box after going to the hardware store to get the needed 7/16x14 thread bolts ( with all the bolts I have, nothing would fit the box - geesh ) .... Jack and I knew the steering arm would be too long - just wanted to see how much. A buddy of mine has a shorter arm and it's on its way. A shorter arm will require more steering wheel revolutions but it will be easier to steer with the rather larger early 60s Olds steering wheel I will be using. A lot of interest in the park brake handle bracket. I had to trim it a bit where it curved around the center round portion of the shifter tower and the bolt to the main body of the trans .... I rotated the bracket and attached it to the two pass side bolt holes of the shifter tower ... So far, so good ..... Seems like I hardly did anything for two days but they were productive. Presently the car is sitting high up front. Hoping for a 2-3" drop once the drivetrain and body are installed. That will put me at about 10" off the ground at the lowest point of the front frame horns. I was hoping for a little lower - we'll see what she settles in at after 6 mos on the road.