Register now to get rid of these ads!

Jungle Pam picture thread.

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by Kiwi Kev, Jan 4, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. goatboy

goatboy
    from kansas

thanks for coming on here and talking to us old fools pam, glad to have you here.

2. "Daisy Dukes" referred to the shorts worn by Cathrine Bach on the Dukes of Hazzard. Her character was Daisy Duke and the main reason to watch that corn ball show. :)

3. rd4pin

rd4pin
    from louisiana

As Jerry Reed used to sing "when you hot-you hot! Thanks for the shows Pam.

4. Uncle Albert

Uncle Albert

I just got back from the Hot Rod Reunion and I got to meet Pam.She still looks great.
    [​IMG]

5. fritzz

fritzz
    from canada

pam still is,the best car babe ever!

6. Francisco Plumbero

Francisco Plumbero
    from il.

When I was in second grade or so I was given the honor of decorating the board at the front of the classroom. I shared this with a couple of my pals who were avid rabid young drag racing fans of the second grade...or so.

We set about our theme which was speed and hot and fast cars, all variety of drag cars. We had our Garlits and TV Tommy, we had our magazines all carefully unstapled and carefully pinned to the big board with smoking burnouts and engines grenading, huge wheel standers and a slick turning a car to shrapnel. We had these images around the edges of what was our central theme and in the middle we had all of the ladies who staged the cars, right in the middle of the board we had the image of Pam backing up Jim's cars and we had in big letters, I LOVE SUMMER.

It was a big hit but teacher made us cut out a dress from one of the Sears catalogs and carefully place it over the ladies so that it was proper for the rest of the class.

Totally ruined it for me and my pals. Can't tell you how many times we had to go to the Sears catalog and cut out new dresses to cover the ladies though. I sort of figured that this Sears catalog only had just so many pictures of dresses in it and it was an exhaustible amount. Failed to realize in grade 2 that more than one was in existence.

We would draw pictures of dragsters as young kids.....never did we ever draw one without Pam. It just was not complete.

7. That's a great pic. :D

8. Hot, hotter, hottest!

9. Gman0046

Gman0046

Saw her at the HRR yesterday as well. She's a classy lady.

10. k9racer

k9racer

I bet you guys never noticed in many of her photos that she wears safety glasses.. Using Ms Pam as a example is a good way to get people to use eye protection.. Thank You .... Bobby...

11. go-twichy

go-twichy
    BANNED

we used to have better action hero's.

Attached Files:

57 300 likes this.
  12. B.A.KING

B.A.KING

got to meet her myself yesterday,didn't think fast enough to get pic tho..................doh!!!

13. verde742

verde742

had sex with her many times, wish she had been there , in person.....

14. OldColt

OldColt

I saw Jungle Pam in person at Beech Bend Raceway in Kentucky years ago when she was backing up Jungle Jim. Do I have to admit lusting after her, or can I just keep that my little secret. Shhhh ... My wife does not need to know. --- Day Dreaming Steve ---

15. Pam was at Beech Bend this weekend. We talked a bit and I got her autograph. What a nice lady!

16. I saw Jungle Pam at HRR this year, but unlike you lucky guys, I didn't get a pic with her.

Jim

17. dadseh

dadseh

Man she sure had a great set of....ahem...legs!

18. afaulk

afaulk

man, the things she could do to a T-shirt ....

19. Love it!..Thanks Twichy

20. sunbeam

sunbeam

She will poke your eye out.

21. PandorasBox99

PandorasBox99

22. 5window

5window

verde742
    <hr style="color:#e5e5e5; background-color:#e5e5e5" size="1">

23. No joke,,some of these clowns need to grow up,,Pam has much more class then some of the members that have posted crude comments.:mad:

Pam,I apologize for these guys and their adolescent comments. HRP

24. Model A Mark

Model A Mark
    from dallas
    1. Holley 94 Group

Crazy hu, how beautiful weman bring out the best in some of us, and the worst in others.
    Go figure//

25. PandorasBox99

PandorasBox99

26. tfeverfred

tfeverfred
    Member Emeritus

Well, it's kinda obvious she didn't get famous for knowing how to back up a car, but some things are best unsaid.

27. Deuces

Deuces

Good one hairy palmer...:rolleyes:

28. great story in this month's hotrod magazine on Jungle Pam.

29. McGurk

McGurk
    from Mid West

I personally wish the Mod's would purge this thread.

Most all of us had fun when we were young. Most of us have now matured and don't necessarily want to be remembered by the crazy things we did as a kid. Jungle Pam is grown woman now and she has requested that the comments regarding her young adult hood be stopped. For some she could be our sister, for others she could be your mother so please show her the respect that you would want shown to your sister or mother.

McGurk

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.