Register now to get rid of these ads!

JoKerr Fabrication's Hot Rod Gathering

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by JoKerr, Sep 19, 2013.

1. JoKerr

JoKerr

JoKerr Fabrication's annual Hot Rod Gathering & Race Car Cackle Fest, Brownsburg, IN.

On Saturday, September 21, our open house will take place starting at 4 p.m. We have a race car display with modern and vintage cars... Thanks to Junior Dreyer, Roy Caruthers, Joshua Shaw, & Fred Gormley for bringing cars out each year... as well as those participating this year.

At dark we will have our drive-in style movie showings. We are playing some vintage racing videos to start the night out. We will then be viewing Deuce of Spades by Faith Granger. We have been granted a one-time public showing of this film. We are also selling copies of this DVD for $25 with free shipping, let us know if you are interested in obtaining a copy at [email protected].

Hope to see you there!

We will be posting some event photos after the event and encourage anyone that stops by to do the same.

Jo Kerr
    JoKerr Fabrication
    www.jokerrfab.com

2. Sounds like a good time. Wish I were there.

3. .

All the "cool kids" will be there!

I just hope they let me in. :eek:

Seriously, it's a can't-miss event.

4. Wish I could make it. Sounds like a great event.

Good luck Jo!

JH

5. gnichols

gnichols
    from Tampa, FL

Stuck in Dallas, waiting for the rain to stop so the NHRA event can get going. I'll try to make it next year. Gary

6. Jalopy Joker

Jalopy Joker

if you go take lots of pics and post them here