Register now to get rid of these ads!

Event Coverage Jefferson, WI Show & Swap

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by T&A Flathead, Apr 30, 2017.

1. T&A Flathead

T&A Flathead

Couple pictures of the Jefferson Spring Classic Show and Swap from this weekend. It was wet, muddy, cold, wet, and muddy. Nevertheless , still good.
    image.jpeg image.jpeg image.jpeg image.jpeg image.jpeg image.jpeg image.jpeg image.jpeg image.jpeg image.jpeg image.jpeg image.jpeg image.jpeg image.jpeg image.jpeg
    I really liked this DeSoto

Chucky, bobwop, Jalopy Joker and 5 others like this.
  2. 0NE BAD 51 MERC

0NE BAD 51 MERC

Been vending there since the 1992 spring show. Use to do Elkorn and Waukasua to . It is an addiction! lol I admit that I am running out of good things to sell, but I still look forward to it every spring and fall. Larry

bobwop and wicarnut like this.
  3. Squablow

Squablow

Thanks for posting pics. I missed it this time, had too much else to do, but neat to see what was there.

4. Roadsir

Roadsir

Thanks for sharing a few pics....Looks like it was a little chilly

5. Jalopy Joker

Jalopy Joker

6. bobwop

bobwop
    from Arley, AL

For the first time in many, many years, I decided to pull out Saturday afternoon. I always figure Swap Meets are like women. Never pull out early. Sorry.

Got back to the shop without getting the cars all messed up. Mowed the lawn in the rain.

Did not go back on Sunday. Reports are that it was pretty much a ghost town. First time I ever missed a Sunday.

7. How much was the '33 ford? I can't read the sign in the window.

8. cshades

cshades
    from wi

I was a little disappointed, did not find 1 rusty piece of treasure to bring home. Did find some good doors for the GF o/t truck and some other o/t stuff that I bought. It wasn't too bad on Friday weather wise but it sure was cold on Saturday(long undies, hat, gloves and 2 sweat shirts). Didn't go on Sunday.

9. T&A Flathead

T&A Flathead

I didn't see a price.

Chucky likes this.
  10. Mr cheater

Mr cheater

I didn't see a price either but there was a Country Side Classic flyer in the window

Sent from my iPad using The H.A.M.B. mobile app

11. gene-koning

gene-koning

We made it Sat morning. We (me, son, grandson, and his friend) all had lists. I didn't get anything on my list, but I did buy an instrument cluster for a 41 Plymouth that looks great, for $30 and a few odds & ends. My son didn't get anything on his list either, but he picked up a ratchet shifter, a shift knob, and a few odds & ends. My grandson we looking for a riding mower, which he bought, and his buddy was looking for a small motorcycle, which he bought.
    I had a Kents Big Bar, and we got out of there before the rain came in. All in all, it was a pretty good Jefferson. Gene

12. For the first time in a long time, I actually had a list of parts for a current project. Didn't find a single one of the things on my list. Bought an old license plate and a mexican blanket. There's always the Fall Jefferson......