Register now to get rid of these ads!

Jeez, that had ta hurt---

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by brianangus, Feb 18, 2010.

1. As Dr Fishstein said you only have one pair of eyes, so I make sure I protect them.

I only wish I didn't have magnetic thumbs that attract hammers.:D

2. Dirtroad

Dirtroad
    Member Emeritus

I remember that. I saw it on CTV news. They were cutting the fence rail with hacksaws. Damn near made me puke. That really sticks in my mind.:eek:

3. rustyhood

rustyhood

Although that was a great story, my spine is still twitching and my eyes are watery as hell!!!! eeewwwwww! ;)

4. Gigantor

Gigantor

For fucks sake! OWww! I did not need that!

Glad I quit smoking!

5. Sorry Guys--I didn't mean to turn this thread into a "Gore-Fest". I have been encouraged by many of my friends and my wife to begin writing down some of the hundreds of stories I have told over my lifetime, and this was just one of many. It was a very scary thing, with fortunately, a happy ending. It had a bit of 'Hotrod" element to it, so I figured it wouldn't be out of place here on the HAMB. If you have gory pictures to show, please start your own thread. I agree with Kevin Lee---this was a story, told for entertainment value---not an invitation to post dreadfull pictures.---Brian

6. x-shift

x-shift

If I had a nickel for every piece of steel I dug out the old man's eyes... I would have at least 35 cents! A shot of Beam (to steady my hands), and a micro tweezer does the trick. The x-acto blade can come in handy sometimes, too. And yes, there are about 7 pairs of safety glasses in the shop. Why don't YOU try to make him put them on?

7. czuch

czuch
    from vail az