Register now to get rid of these ads!

JE 159H pistons?

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by TDWZ28, Aug 22, 2011.

1. TDWZ28

TDWZ28
    from Michigan

Anyone know what they would fit? Anyone have an old JE catalog they can look in? Thanks.

2. Deuces

Deuces

I tried the net, but couldn't find it and I don't have any of their catalogs... Sorry!

3. TDWZ28

TDWZ28
    from Michigan

Thanks for looking. I tried that too with no luck. The part number is cast in the piston. I figured it would pop rite up, but got nothing.

4. Deuces

Deuces

Got any way of checking those??? Micrometers, a scale and better yet, a height stand with a test indicator?? How about a pair of dial or digital calipers???

5. NVRA #84

NVRA #84

Try emailing here and ask your question [email protected]. If they can&#8217;t answer then no one can.<?xml:namespace prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:eek:ffice:eek:ffice" /><o:p></o:p>

6. If you mean the number under the dome on the inside, that's not the part number, but the number of the blank or slug {forging}. That same number could be used for half a dozen different piston part numbers. TR

Last edited: Aug 23, 2011