Register now to get rid of these ads!

Hot Rods Jalopyrama Count Down 27 days till "J'rma"

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by Jalopyrama Mike, Sep 25, 2011.

1. Jalopyrama Mike

Jalopyrama Mike

Ok guys, fill 'er up while the price of gas is down! Jalopyrama is only 27 days away. Ryan and some other Texans are flying in for the festivities. Our Canadian art major, Mr. Jeff Norwell, is bringing his famous '32 Hemi'd pickup (displayed inside:D). A whole new group of selected hot rods, customs & vintage racers will join Jeff's pickup on the Armory floor. And who knows what else will be pulled out of the woods and show up outside?;)
    So make plans now to be part of our 8th anniversary show on October 22nd at the Annapolis, Maryland National Guard Armory. :)
    www.jalopyrama.com

2. JeffreyJames

JeffreyJames
    from SUGAR CITY

Damn it Mike will you stop reminding those guys how little time they have to get their cars dialed.

I'm heading up with my Wife and Son and I am super stoked about seeing all the cars inside and outside of the armory. I went last year with some friends and had a great time. Carillo's T Roadster made me weep like I did when my son was born. I'm sure there will be another car that does that to me this year.

3. Lookin' forward to it :D

4. Jalopyrama Mike

Jalopyrama Mike

5. hrm2k

hrm2k
    ALLIANCE MEMBER

once around for the day shift.........I'll be there

6. I'm going up for Sat but I do not know how long I can say - it is my grandson's b-day that day so I have to be back in Richmond at around 2 I think for the festivities.

7. Will be the first time for me...

8. JeffreyJames

JeffreyJames
    from SUGAR CITY

That's dedication to on both ends!!! Maybe the grandson would like to head to Annapolis for the first half of the day and arrive to his party in a real chariot!!!

So exciting!!! Since I probably can afford GNRS this year this'll be my last show for a while so I'm making the most of it.

9. Can't wait!! As if it wasn't the perfect show already, now the "Boss" is coming from Texas.:)

10. Slim Pickens

Slim Pickens

Please excuse me being absent this year. Family comes first. Best show. Look for the collectors cards. I hear several of my photos are included. Thanks Mike and Jay. Slim

11. Will we get a chance to kiss the ring? ;)

Seriously, this is a great event, Mike. I'm bringing some OT car guys with me in hopes of bringing them over to the dark side.

12. Ranunculous

Ranunculous

Mike,
    What time will the gates open?

13. BTT for the evening crew.

14. Jalopyrama Mike

Jalopyrama Mike

Gates are scheduled to open at 8 a.m. Beefalo Bob will be there early with breakfast sandwiches, coffee, etc. Lunch will be the stacked pit beef, turkey & ham sandwiches.
    SPECIAL - Limited amounts of autographed copies (in person) of the program booklet cover, blown up to 11"x17" for sale-WAIT TILL YOU SEE IT & Her !
    Plus Great NEW Norwell posters and Jeff will be around for autographs too.
    Don't miss the NEW sets of TRADING CARDS and the INSTANT HOT ROD JUICE CANS plus more great swag at the merchandise tent under the tree at the spectator entry area! Remember this is a benefit show for the Providence Center of Anne Arundel County & the Knights of Columbus. It's goin' to be a GREAT SHOW!
    Check the web site for any latest announcements: www.jalopyrama.com

15. Cody Walls

Cody Walls

I'll be there too , I've been waiting impatiently all year, this is my fav show hands down, so see y'all there.

16. Jalopyrama Mike

Jalopyrama Mike

ONLY 25 DAYS & COUNTING. Everyone better keep wrenching hard it's sneekin' up on ya!

17. bigbob55

bigbob55
    from Pittsburgh

Count me and Ranunculus in on vending Mike....It will be my First but surely not my last....Moonlight Movies will be there dawn till dusk...free gasser poster giveaways while they last.

18. JeffreyJames

JeffreyJames
    from SUGAR CITY

Hell yeah it's sneaking up on all of them. Gosh, I can't believe it's almost time!

19. [​IMG]

[​IMG]

I go to car events up and down the east coast all year. JALOPYRAMA is the show YOU DON'T WANT TO MISS !!!

20. drivewaycustoms

drivewaycustoms
    from waldorf,MD

I killed way too many brain cells tonight huffing gas and carb cleaner while rebuilding the carbs on the '55 getting it ready.

21. Jalopyrama Mike

Jalopyrama Mike

22. drivewaycustoms

drivewaycustoms
    from waldorf,MD

My Dad is really looking forward to having his car inside this year.

23. Only 23 more days to get ready... it just keeps gettin' better and better. There'll be plenty great hot rods, plenty great food, plenty great tunes, plenty great items in the auction, and plenty great swag at the merchandise tent. Make sure to stop by the tent and check it out. You'll definitely want that great Norwell design on your back and your garage wall. See ya there!

24. tommy

tommy
    Member Emeritus

I'm the fat old fart with the white hair in the staff shirt. Can't be too many of us like that. :D Say hello but don't expect me to remember your HAMB name....no disrespect. I'm just old!

25. This is "THE EVENT" to do!! I would like to meet up with other H.A.M.B.ers going from VA or WV. I will have to leave about 4am from Winchester, VA area. Anybody?

26. jerseymike

jerseymike

hey ol skool 51, glad to see you'll be there. i have been trying to get a picture of your car for about 3 years. saw it at the jalopy showdown, gettysburg and other shows. very nice car but it's a custom so, please, please, please close the damn hood! i'll say hello if i see you. thanks, jerseymike

27. Don't worry Tommy you won't be the only old fat guy with white hair at this show.....

28. Jalopyrama Mike

Jalopyrama Mike

29. waybackbuilder

waybackbuilder

Look forward to this show all year and being inside for the second year in a row makes it that much better.

30. Tommy - Except for the "staff" shirt, there should be about 200 guys who fit the profile.