Register now to get rid of these ads!

Art & Inspiration It's Trailer Time...

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by Jive-Bomber, Oct 15, 2015.

1. wuga

wuga
    ALLIANCE MEMBER

2. Hang in there Mike,someday you might run across it again or one like it,I found one like my grandparents had,haven't made much progress but it sure brings back a lot of memories of the times I went camping with them. HRP

3. Fedcospeed

Fedcospeed

I just put my two Yellowstones in hibernation for the winter. Our weather has been so nice up till now it gave me alot of extra time on the 21fter.But all good will end and with snow and cold forecasted for this weekend I think it was time to say enough.Also it is too tough to do two big projects in the shop at one time and my sons truck won out.
    Vintage campers are the nuts.Being towed with a vintage vehicle is so cool looking.When I get around to it I will post some before and after of the reconstruction.Something about taking a beat to hell thing and bringing it back to life.

4. 97

Speedys Garage likes this.
  5. Fedcospeed

Fedcospeed

6. Fedcospeed

Fedcospeed

A miracle has happened and I had time for pictures.Before and afters.Plans are opened up layout,because it will be static on the river front.Birch,alum,SS, with hammered copper backspash and sink,copper nails.
    Also a picture of my smaller Yellowstone that will be for camping.If I ever get my Olds done

Attached Files:

7. ratrod0

ratrod0

Here is a 1962 scotty I own 20151215_191334-1_resized.jpg

8. Fedcospeed

Fedcospeed

Todays picking place.I got a pile of stuff for my campers and stuff to sell.Heres one for the buying but its full of junk and is whooped

Attached Files:

enloe likes this.