Register now to get rid of these ads!

It's Ozzie, I'm in Wilmington, OH where do i go today to see some hambers?

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by Ozzie, Aug 9, 2007.

1. Ozzie

Ozzie

Hello folks, I'm in Wilmington, OH, kind of in between Dayton, Columbus, and Cincinnati. Today is my day off this week, Any hambers with cars around, any surprise cruise nights or shows or get togethers tonight?

Thanks,
    Ozzie

2. not as busy tonight, and not very many hamb type cars, but the mopar nats start...Brice Rd. off of I 70 east of Columbus.....A very large cruise that gets very out of hand. It is also a great time! Don

3. blown49

blown49
    Member Emeritus

I'm in West Union about 1 hour SE of Wilmington. You're welcome to stop by and BS, look at the HA/GR car we're puttin' together or whatever. Phone 877-544-2787 toll free.

4. blktopbandit

blktopbandit

I'm just north of Dayton if your up for some burnouts and such:D

5. Fortyfordguy

Fortyfordguy

I'll be at my shop on the east side of Cincy all afternoon, finishing up a 39 toploader trans. We have lots of flathead stuff here. You are welcome to stop by and visit. Just call my cell phone from noon time on: (513) 673-5480 and ask for Mac. There's a very well attended cruise-in on Friday night around here if you are still around then. Later...

6. Ozzie

Ozzie

Mac, It was great meeting you today. My buddy Tomm and I learned alot. Looking forward to meeting some of the other Hamb members in the area in the weeks to come.
    This community Rocks!!!

7. chromedRAT

chromedRAT

busy tomorrow nite? the tropical bistro in columbus is having a dinner put on by a tiki group and a car club, and a car show saturday nite.

i knew a girl from wilmington in college, drove down to pick her up and take her to the kahiki, the old tymey tiki restaurant in columbus, 3 or so days before it closed. alot of the kahiki's people got together at the tropical bistro.

8. jetmek

jetmek

wilmington oh aka HOOTERVILLE hang out at the bowling alley late nite. the women wear their best set of false teeth that go there!

9. Ozzie

Ozzie

Hey there folks, My girl flys in tomorrow night. She's flying into Columbus, so if I finish work early I'll drive out to Columbus and visit the place ChromedRat wrote about, The Tropical bistro.

10. Ozzie

Ozzie

OK, 2 weeks have passed and I've visited Blown 49 and seen his fantastic 49 merc, amazing work has been done to that car, looks great!!!, really gets me thinking to sell the shoebox and get looking for a nice driver i can get all dolled up like his. I'll be in Ann Arbor, Michigan on friday night, and back in Wilmington on Sunday night, I leave back to Miami on Thursday morning to work on both the shoebox to finish wiring it and on the t bucket to hang the doors and make the hood for it. Thanks to all the folks I've met. I have word of my next possible job and that will let me meet some more HAMB members in other countries. Any members in Dubai? Sao Paolo? Rio? Germany? Buenos Aires? India? Los Angeles?

11. blown49

blown49
    Member Emeritus

Enjoyed the visit by you and your bud, Ozzie. You're welcome back any time.

Jim

12. Danimal

Danimal
    1. A-D Truckers

I work in Ann Arbor and live just south. Plenty of GMBs around the area.

734 276 0562