Register now to get rid of these ads!

ITS ON! - first arrivals in Austin for the Round Up

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by beatnikontinental, Mar 24, 2004.

1. Reggie

Reggie
    ALLIANCE MEMBER

For those of you that make it in on Thursday, we are having our regular "Thirsty Thursday Prayer Meeting". With beer in hand we'll be praying for a good weather weekend, more brew, good music, and purty gals while seeing who can tell the biggest lie about their hot rod. Gauranteed to have lots of Rodders and Rods getting ready for the Roundup. Send me a PM if you are in town on Thurs and ready for some fun!!

2. Yes Boones - here's Lee's 58

Dennis

Attached Files:

3. And that's me on the left and Lee

dennis

Attached Files:

4. Anyone know this other guy? Say hi to him for me if he happens to show up there in Austin:)

Attached Files:

5. buzzard

buzzard
    Alliance Member

He better show up! He's in the freakin' club. Brought the Chebby the first year, and the Caddy last year.

Riviera anyone?

6. Roothawg

Roothawg

We are on our way tomorrow. Brewsir's truck is on the road again, so he should be there as well.

7. Faded Love Garage

Faded Love Garage
    ALLIANCE MEMBER
    from Spring, TX

All this Round Up talk is killin' me. I think I'll just go sleep on the sidewalk at the Continental.

8. brewsir

brewsir

On the road again, just can't wait to get on the road again!!!Yeeehaaaw I love a good road trip! Thanks again Root!

9. KustomLincolnLady

KustomLincolnLady

If I'm not mistaken, that is Jimmy Vaughn, Stevie Ray's brother. Of Fabulous Thunderbirds fame!!!!
    [​IMG]

10. [ QUOTE ]
    All this Round Up talk is killin' me. I think I'll just go sleep on the sidewalk at the Continental.

[/ QUOTE ]

You're better off sleeping on the road..., the sidewalk in front of the club is where the Trumpster got hit and that's where the mini bike drags are held!!!! [​IMG]

Mark

11. Roothawg

Roothawg

Man, it looks like we may not be able to make it.....the wife's got some family in ICU. [​IMG]

12. buzzard

buzzard
    Alliance Member

Root, I sure hope you can make it. Family first, though. Without question. I hope they are okay.

13. BLAKE

BLAKE

Well... I'm here... barely. Sheered a tie rod end off the coupe's steering as I exited 290 onto 35 South at 60 mph... I have no idea how I avoided slamming into the guardrail, but I managed to stop about 6 inches from it and Joyce (in the Buick) stopped about 6 inches from me! DAMN!

Got it wired back together and limped to my bro's house, but hopefully the good folks at FlyRite will help a brother out tomorrow morning.

Damn glad to be here!

14. BIG RIC

BIG RIC

Damn Blake! that's some scary shit! Glad ya'll are o.k.
    See ya tomorrow.