Register now to get rid of these ads!

Art & Inspiration it was just my car.

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by tb33anda3rd, Apr 13, 2015.

1. upspirate

upspirate

2. To each his own! I suppose we can leave and let you " don't touch my car " guys have it. Probably cut the traffic in half.

Ben

chryslerfan55 likes this.
  3. Naw it will still be a damned old Ford. :p

Sorry you walked right into that one. :D :D :D

tb33anda3rd likes this.
  4. i am glad i didn't leave it parked here.......... IMG_1489.JPG IMG_1616.JPG IMG_1623.JPG photos taken at about the same spot. 6' of ice?

Stogy, ct1932ford and TFoch like this.
  5. el Scotto

el Scotto
    from Tracy, CA

6. All of mine are just cars , I look after them the best I can ,but dont sweat to much over them .
    At car cruises I let the kids jump in and enjoy and even people that just want their pictures taken .I cant wait to get the first scratch on a vehicle so it is done and over .I cant take them with me , so let someone else have the fun of doing them over if need be !!! 20181008_112613.jpg 20181008_112540.jpg

Attached Files:

Stogy, chryslerfan55 and tb33anda3rd like this.
  7. Mr48chev

Mr48chev
    ALLIANCE MEMBER

Well I drove my 48 in all kinds of weather because quite often it was the only thing I had that ran. Pretty much the same with my 51 Merc that served duty as my wife's daily driver for a couple of years.
    Neither was just a car though.
    I have a few friends in this area with Corvettes and a few friends in the Seattle area with very similar Corvettes. A whole different attitude though. The Seattle guys use the Vetts as their only car and drive them to work every day in any kind of weather. The guys over here on this side of the Cascades won't even open the garage door if there are clouds in the sky that might have rain and every one of them as a daily driver along with the Corvette. It's all about your attitude towards your car and in actuality none of them are wrong.