Register now to get rid of these ads!

It Runs, It Runs, It Runs!!!!!

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by Johnny Clash, May 17, 2006.

1. Johnny Clash

Johnny Clash

Hey Jim , I'll See Ya Soon. Drove The Car For About 3 Hours Today. Runs Like A Champ! Thanks Again, You Saved The Day.:d

2. NO, thank you for hauling iron out of here, How did that motor check out, sounds like you just tore it down and replaced gaskets?

3. Johnny Clash

Johnny Clash

i put new gasket set in it and had the head surfaced and cleaned. I put all my good parts on it and a new clutch while I was at it. I pulled the bearing caps and everything looked real good so I said fuck it and threw it in. Turns out it works!
    My brother is going to call you soon about the glass in his 52 caddy. hope you can work something out.
    take care.

4. So it turns out that "free was a very good price!" awesum I was told that was a good running motor when I bought it. glad it worked out good for you, should give you more confidence on road trips knowing what it looked like inside. I haven't heard about your brothers caddy now I can make the big bucks heh heh!