Register now to get rid of these ads!

Is it worth it?

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by littledeucecoupe427, Jan 5, 2004.

1. This ia a 30-31 A sedan, the guy wants $500, is i worth it, I don't know much about A's

Attached Files:

2. Id say if its close to pick it up its worth it....the hell of it is- it might be cheaper on ebay or somewhere -but the cost of gettin it home will offset the savings!that looks pretty good- is the missing roof panel included?

3. If it has all the rest of the body it would be a good deal.
    A grand is about the going price for a complete body in need of some body work around here

4. Levis Classic

Levis Classic

Sounds fair to me!

5. Doors? The roof is a piece of cake but no doors would be a pain.
    Here's the question, do ya want it? What else have you found or not?
    If I had the cash and could get it home I'd probably jump on it anyway. Hell, I've started with less. Remember if that's all you're starting with its not going to be a weekend project. You're in it for the long haul.

6. Elrod

Elrod

Well, It doesn't look that bad. Do you get the interior garnish mouldings or window regulators?

They are reproducing those missing roof pieces now, so you aren't totally SOL on those, but they are around $200 if I remember correctly. The doors will be $100 - $200 also. If you need patch panels all around the car, you can count on another $100. Also, how's the wood in that car? If you want to put upholstry in it, you need good wood. Those wood kits are not cheap.

I have seen cowl sections alone go for $200 on ebay.

I would say it's a fair price, but not a steal.

7. LDC4,if you pass on it let me know.Is it over there in the big city?If its missing some parts I might be able to help you out.......Shiny

8. Roothawg

Roothawg

I gave 300 for the Fly with doors.

9. Turns out it sold anyways thanks everyone