Register now to get rid of these ads!

Folks Of Interest Is Goodell Fabrications still in business? 1955 Ford front cross member reproductions.

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by Hitchhiker, Mar 24, 2020.

1. Does anyone know if Goodell Fabrications is still in business. They produce a very nice replacement front cross members for 1955 and 1956 Ford passenger cars. I have a car in for some work in desperate need of one, and have been unable to locate a replacement. If you know of another source, please let me know. Thanks. HH

2. 51504bat

51504bat
    ALLIANCE MEMBER

3. DIYGUY

DIYGUY
    from West, TX

4. Form the Fordbarn:
    "TBird Products confirmed crossmember availability @ $395"

HunterYJ likes this.
  5. alchemy

alchemy

Hitchhiker likes this.
  6. Hitchhiker likes this.
  7. uncle buck

uncle buck

There you go Matt. A nice drive over to Sunnyside and back while you or your customer (you could let them chase after it) practice social distancing.

Sent from my iPhone using H.A.M.B.

Hitchhiker likes this.
  8. thanks guys, I had discussed the option of a used cross member as there is one on ebay for $599 right now, but his fear is that a used front crossmember will be rusting from the inside out like the current one on the car, and thus it could appear good from the outside, but be compromised from the inside.

Either way, I just ordered one from Tee Bird Products and it should be shipping today or tomorrow! thanks for the help guys, customer is very happy!

Hnstray likes this.