Register now to get rid of these ads!

Is anybody here "in the know" about '60s/'70s model car kits?

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by midnightrider78, Dec 4, 2010.

1. midnightrider78

midnightrider78

I took a few more pics of the Badman kit today.

Attached Files:

2. Badman & Dream Rod have both been re-issued - still, some cats go crazy, as already stated, for these first issues with the original box art, which has superior beauty.
    Perhaps you could Place an ad in Scale Auto Enthusiast magazine.

3. Dadstoy 2

Dadstoy 2

Bought this model a few years ago. The picture looks much like a 66 Impala and the discription says 66, but its a 65 Impala inside.

Attached Files:

4. Dadstoy 2

Dadstoy 2

Here's another one I bought on E-bay. Had 2 of the same unbuilt models in it.

Attached Files:

5. It was my experience that the AMT kits were superior in engineering and always went together well. The Jo-Han kits were good also. The few Revell kits I built just served to frustrate me. They always seemed fragile and just didn't seem to go together as well as the others. I've still got all of the ones I built as a kid (I'm now 60yrs old). I still occasionally drag out some of the ones I did and re-do them, hopefully much better than when I was 12.:).......Didn't intend to hi-jack the thread. By all means advertise the stuff, you never know what it might be worth to someone out there....Don.

6. midnightrider78

midnightrider78

Here are some more pics

Attached Files: