Register now to get rid of these ads!

Irish Chevy update

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by v8minor, Nov 4, 2003.

1. steve b

steve b

lookin good my friehd, monkeyds got ig trifgt,just ignore thast thinbgmwfcs or whatever his name is thyings he put onhere.thats looks crasp.

latefr biuddy.
    stebve

2. Great profile 'Minor- I have to say this- we Americans have it made on better availability of tin- BUT these guys from Europe [and other] countrys have the market cornered on ingenuity and skills to make a marginal car into a great looking custom/Rod.we pale by comparison!

3. Sailor

Sailor

Ditto what brother Nads said; profile is spot on.

Also I agree with Steve B on that red Mercedes-headlighted thing on one of the pics. Not a good rolemodel at all in my book.

This however is. Good idea for a grille as well.

Attached Files:

4. 55olds88

55olds88

I think I saw someone do something similar to the last one using a polished 5L booze keg in the middle of the grill......I think some of the euro beers come in the little kegs.

5. v8minor

v8minor

Thanks guys ,Its great being on here .Its like havein you guys helpin me out. .It would be nice to do a car with no rust ,but if you want something bad you will do it..And I want it bad.

6. Kinky6

Kinky6

Damn, major project, and no minor talent, either! [​IMG]

Did you import the front doors from an American two-door sedan? I really like the B pillor slant, and the roof re-shaping is nice. The ingenuity of some of you guys who are working a little off of rodding's beaten path is really impressive. Press on!

Kinky6 [​IMG]

7. plmczy

plmczy

50fruad's idea would be kool, just at the end of the tube put in bullet taillights from a caddy. I think they make clear lens for them somewhere. Just pur in amber bulbs for your parking/clearence lights. My greatgrandfather on my mothers side came over from Ireland,last name was McGarvey. I tried researching the name but only found a MacGarvey. Don't know if it was shortened when they came to the states or not. later plmczy