Register now to get rid of these ads!

iPad app crashes

Discussion in 'Questions & Suggestions' started by Ben DeBumper, Dec 23, 2011.

1. Ben DeBumper

Ben DeBumper

I got the TJJ app on my iPad and it works pretty well except when I try to change the thread loading behavior the app crashes. Anyone else have this problem?

2. On vacation and using my better halfs iPhone and same thing happens with hers

Sent from my iPhone using TJJ

3. Ben DeBumper

Ben DeBumper

You're right it crashes on my iPhone 4s also. It didn't used to on my older iphone; maybe it's an issue with ios 5.

4. jonathan

jonathan
    from Phoenix,AZ

I have a 4s as well and also have had this issue since I first got the app. Being unable to change how I see things makes for viewing threads a PITA.

5. ChuckleHead_Al

ChuckleHead_Al

Is there a special way to upload pictures from the iPad that i have saved on the iPad? Or do I need to download the app to make this possible? It didn't let me upload any pictures when I hit the manage attachments tab? Can you guys help me?

6. Gigantor

Gigantor

How about crashing on launch. I've been using it flawlessly for weeks when suddenly it crashes immediately on launch. Any ideas how to fix?