Register now to get rid of these ads!

Intros are "Ghey"

Discussion in 'New to the H.A.M.B.? Introduce yourself here!' started by xpittsx, Nov 30, 2006.

1. xpittsx

xpittsx
    from Jersey

More first go at LEADING....[​IMG]

2. SinisterCustom

SinisterCustom

I gotta admit...I was a little worried at first about the chop. I think it looked good without it.....but seeing it in the last pic...looks AWESOME!
    I really like the front end too!:D

Good job!!!!

3. LiL' NiCk

LiL' NiCk

G** DAMN IT! WHY are there so many losers getting on & talking shit to veterans like seymour and the like----This why I'm sick of this damn ........."I gotta ol' car,,,I'm the shit attitude".....-Guys-Ahhhhh,,,sorry for the rant!

4. zman

zman
    from Garner, NC

Fuck Jersey then, Carolina (OBX) is the place you oughta be...

Personally I smell wannabe greaser rockasilly orca betty dating poser.. :eek:

5. 53sled

53sled
    from KCMO

sweetheart, you haven't LIVED until you've surfed Kansas. :eek:
    We got this machine that makes waves 24/7. Oh yeah, it's hardcore. :D
    You can even buy a video of yourself when you're done.

6. xpittsx

xpittsx
    from Jersey

I know that this isn't the right board for it, but a I mentioned it, so here it is. I built it 11 years ago ( with the help of 2 buddies, wiring, timing, and some misc other stuff) and lost it to fire shortly after being done. It had a 8 over front end and was a real eyesore. The fire gave me a chance to build it the was a really wanted it. As is, paint and all for the last 9 years. Runs like a champ, only problem is that the rear tire expands a rubs the fender at speeds in excess of 100mph. Right now it is down bc I'm switching over to a belt primary and waiting for some parts in the mail.[​IMG]

7. Steve

Steve

nice work pitts. That bike might just fit in over at the jockeyjournal.

8. xpittsx

xpittsx
    from Jersey

Zman I guess you are right. I saw the Stray Cats play on halloween in NYC about 17+/- years ago, and I was a wannbe greaser then too.
    p.s. I'm HAPPILY married to a beautiful hott tattooed momma! ( and she ain't overweight either!)

9. xpittsx

xpittsx
    from Jersey

Scooter and Josh, thank you for the warm welcome. I appreciate it. Zman I don't understand why you jumped down my throat, I was defending the east coast...but hey...whatever. CarartNick, if seymour is going to dish it out, then he better be able to take it too! I stated my opinion and I thought that this is what this board is/was for? I guess ya can't please everybody?!?

10. KoppaK

KoppaK

Great looking Plymouth looks really cool with the chop, now if you clip the attitude you'll fit in real good around here. Oh yeah, welcome to the Hamb.

11. chopperkid13

chopperkid13

i hate to say it but that was one of my favorite rides at rock n rods in phili.

12. seymour

seymour
    from PNW

"Dish out??" Sorry, didn't realize I was an instigator... :rolleyes:

What made you cut the B posts at the top? You like grinding in a concave corner?

13. The chop looks good and I like how it sits, too.

14. rebstew187

rebstew187

what is it with some of these FNG's. I like your rides but you seem to have a strange gay fetish. Even the pic of the chop you have "very gay" wrote out on it. Then you brag on having a skinny ol' lady. Did she come with a strap on for ya? have some respect for others on this forum and you may get some in return.

15. BigMikeC

BigMikeC

You people are awfully insensitive.! :D :D :D

16. mpls|cafe|racer

mpls|cafe|racer
    BANNED

I think the rides look decent.

I think you found the longest most difficult way to "skin the cat" as it were with that chop.

I think your bike is okay, but kinda cookie cutter. No offense, but it looks like ever other bob you ever see.

I also think that you have a pretty severe attitude that screams that you've got something to prove.

Maybe you should just take a few steps down the tough guy ladder and get back to talking about bikes and cars instead of trying to prove you're a hardassed greaser?

17. El Caballo

El Caballo
    ALLIANCE MEMBER

1. bobbers rule, cookie cutter could be said about hot rods as well

2. LOL, Jamal serious? Maybe you don't like competition? :D

18. xpittsx

xpittsx
    from Jersey

I didn't know that being on the DEFENSE meant that "you've got something to prove". mpls cafe racer, of course you have an easier way to chop my top. You've chopped a million of these before AND still retained the rear window. I forgot. I didn't have an attitude til I posted this stupid intro. Remember guys/girls/gays/les/ and everyone else I forgot, I'm DEFENSE, defending.

19. El Caballo

El Caballo
    ALLIANCE MEMBER

HA HA HA! Welcome armpitts...

20. xpittsx

xpittsx
    from Jersey

Ha haha! LOL! Thats where it originated from.

21. xpittsx

xpittsx
    from Jersey

Rebstew187, look up the defintion of "ghey", add it to your vocab, oh yeah, I'm diggin the "dewrag" bro!! My $0.02

22. Hot Rodz R Us

Hot Rodz R Us
    Member Emeritus

I'm diggin the ("dewrag").....now that deserves a laugh

23. mpls|cafe|racer

mpls|cafe|racer
    BANNED

Fackin smahtass. ;) haha

I'm sure that the same thing could be said about some hot rods... but not all.

Bobbers in general tend to be a very cut and dry cookie cutter scene. You just don't see a lot of innovation in that community. Is that bad? Not necessarily. I just think it's a little bland. But what would I know? I'm more into bikes built for performance. ;)

24. mpls|cafe|racer

mpls|cafe|racer
    BANNED

Sarcasm is the lowest form of wit. I think you should remember that. ;) Tell you what... if you are gonna get this teary eyed everytime someone criticizes you or doesn't agree with you, well, you're on the wrong forum my friend.

Maybe you should try not to get so defensive?

25. mpls|cafe|racer

mpls|cafe|racer
    BANNED

Sounds like you found the root of your problem right there. :D We're just bustin your balls. Chill out.

26. 53sled

53sled
    from KCMO

ghey is an internet term defined only by it's users, devoid of any true meaning.

and most people don't even read these.

27. xpittsx

xpittsx
    from Jersey

Like every jap bike doesn't look the same? and every jesse james stretched raked 600m rear tire bike doesn't either? Even cafe racers all tend to have the same head over the bars look.... This is not intended to anger anyone, nor does it have malicious intent, but what would have been an eaiser way, since I "skinned the cat"? To make them better than decent? I ain't really into silly mail-slot chops. By the way...... WAH!!!!!

28. Merc63

Merc63

Except the quote is, "Sarcasm I now see to be, in general the language of the devil" the actual quote that yours comes from is "the pun is the lowest form of humour". How the two came to be confused is obscure. It has been shown that sarcasm and irony ome from the highest functions of the brain, so it may be that sarcasm requires more intelligence, though it's usually used to attempt to cut down those of lower intelligence...

Ok, enough of the literary lesson, and back to piling on the newbie... :D

29. chaddilac

chaddilac

Guess you guys can shut your tweekie-chutes after those pics of the car/bike and chop!!

30. mpls|cafe|racer

mpls|cafe|racer
    BANNED

Or not....