Register now to get rid of these ads!

Introduction from Custom Car fan

Discussion in 'New to the H.A.M.B.? Introduce yourself here!' started by Trend Books-Justin, Jan 10, 2009.

1. Hello, my name is Justin Kudolla. I'm from Casper Wyoming, & am a long time fan of Custom Cars. I have been reading various posts on this site for sometime now as an "outsider" & am glad to see all of the enthusiasm on here. Custom Car fans are hard to find where I come from & with so many in one place I look forward to talking to many of you!

I have recently completed a multi-year project of mine. I've revived the old "Trend Books" name & have published the "Trend Books Custom Cars 2009 Annual." The Trend Books trademark was available & I designed my version of the Annual as a tribute to the old ones. It's 128 pages, printed in b&w, has no ads, & is 100% dedicated to Custom Cars. I wanted to do something to help keep the Custom Car movement strong. Anyone who's interested, please check out my website link below.

Thanks for your time everyone, & I look forward to talking to you!

2. Lucky667

Lucky667
    from TX

Justin, Hello & Welcome to the HAMB from South Texas.
    Good Luck.

Lucky667

3. 55olds88

55olds88

G'day Justin, looking forward to getting the books out of customs to take a look at.
    welcome aboard.

Paul in NZ.

4. OneBad56

OneBad56

a big howdee from cowtown, a.k.a. calgary, alberta

5. Gambino_Kustoms

Gambino_Kustoms
    Alliance Vendor

WELCOME to the hamb justin glad to have ya aboard!

6. chevy3755

chevy3755

welcome to the HAMB

7. Movinman

Movinman

If you don't have Justin's book, you need to get it. He did a hell of a job with putting it together. Good to see you on here my friend!

8. koolkat

koolkat
    from Merced CA

Welcome Justin! Gets a little windy in Casper, doesn't it?