Register now to get rid of these ads!

Introduction - Deuce Pickup Man

Discussion in 'New to the H.A.M.B.? Introduce yourself here!' started by Deuce Pickup Man, Mar 19, 2010.

1. Deuce Pickup Man

Deuce Pickup Man

I have a 1932 Ford pickup with a 59AB and a Columbia two speed rear end. Right now I have the Tansmission out and I'm getting ready to swap the gear set from the original transmission into the trans I just took out of the truck. Does anyone have any tips to offer, this is the first time I have had the trans apart. I broke a few teeth on the main drive gear when I forgot which truck I was driving. I learned the hard way about the lack of sincros between first and second gears. anyway I have posted some piks of my deuce pickup. I would like to get this truck running for the Fabulous Fords show next month. I think I can do it if I can get the trans sorted out. Looking forward to hearing any thoughts on this.

2. farmer12

farmer12

You're still on the intro thread, won't get answers here. Anyway, welcome from the Netherlands!