Register now to get rid of these ads!

Introducing....The Panty Dropper!!!

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by hudsoncustom, Jun 8, 2007.

1. 416Ford

416Ford

Michigan wants its car back. I've always wanted one of those in a 4dr model. That has got to be the sweetest roof line of any car built.

2. vein

vein

hey if you head towards tacoma sometime gimme a buzz if you coming this way. Ive almost got my ford ready to roll.

3. knotheads

knotheads

nice job so far ..it looks like you are on your way to owning an outstanding ride.

4. Dirty2

Dirty2

Cool story and love the name...

5. mcload

mcload

Neat story; I'm glad it stayed with you and was not a part of the settlement. It's hard to keep a car through the lean times, believe me, I know. But someday soon, it will be a beast of a ride. Take your time, don't get in a rush, and do it right the first time (and stay away from Rustoleum paint jobs!)

6. breeder

breeder
    Member Emeritus

only thing id change is my name on the title!;) kick ass bro!!!! my wifey loves those after watchin cars with the kids 500 times!:D

7. erock805

erock805

Persistant little fucker arent ya??? Great story, great car...enjoy!

8. MercMan1951

MercMan1951

Awesome man...been following along from the beginning. For obvious reasons!

9. great story, neat car. I just worked on a nice one the other day. got a little left to finish next week always dug Hudsons, used to have a 53 Hornet coupe.

Attached Files:

10. dehudso

dehudso

11. Woogeroo

Woogeroo
    from USA

looks great, and as long as you can drive it... that makes all the difference.

-W

12. wvenfield

wvenfield

This one can be bought. Runs and drives. Solid body, ratty interior. I'm not selling it. Same guy has it that has the first one I posted.

[​IMG]

13. Jeff Norwell

Jeff Norwell
    Staff Member

Love it....I truly love the Hudsons stlying lines over a Merc.....a really true custom.

super.....man.

14. Wow, great story about perserverance and the rewards that come with it. I love all these Hudsons, they are an extremely under-rated Kustom. I think the "Cars" cartoon movie gave a shot in the arm to the brand. Doc Hudson (Paul Newman) was one cool character.

Q:why bother chopping this? Seems to look cool "as is". those 2drs have terrific proportions. Even my buddy Jeff's (Ramblur) 4dr looks better than most more doors. Love those original straight 6's with dual carbs. aka; Twin H power!!
    JT

15. stevilknievel

stevilknievel

Very cool! My Studebaker is on the 10 year plan... I'm not worried. I have a clear vision of what it should look like & what needs to be done. Car looks great!

16. WEB

WEB

Had a 51 four door a few years ago,I still love the looks of that big curvy body.I guess I just like full bodied girls!!!

17. touchdowntodd

touchdowntodd

nice name, cool car!

18. eltiberius

eltiberius

It's spelled Don Van Vliet, but yeah, your thinking of the same guy. He lives up in Humblodt county now.

19. loogy

loogy

Man, that car is great! Are you bringing down it to Hot Rod-a-Rama? I'd love to see it there.

20. Keith, it's really looking good. Leave it to the world famous Swindlers to give it a name like that!

21. I'll hold you to that...You should come out for HotRod-A-Rama....you'd have a blast!

22. It never had any of the old shit. No motor, not stock front end, no seats...nothing. I didn't have a choice. I'd love to have a 308 7x motor for it, but those don't just grow on trees. besides, being in your early 20's and trying to put together a motor with *extremely* limited funds and a family doesn't mix with building something like a 308 7x...

Use what you've got...that's what "hot rodding" is all about right?

23. That black pacemaker is beautiful!

24. Again, thanks for all the kind words. Stopping by the HAMB on the days where I felt like giving up kept me on track throughout the years...

25. Very kool story and super kool ride,makes my panties drop,

26. Like I said makes my panties drop:rolleyes: :D ,very kool,congrats and like others said drive with pride cause many would have given up.

27. ot0_m0t0

ot0_m0t0

Wifes com and go but the car stays! :D
    Be stubborn, make it happen. You inspire me.

28. DUSTY13

DUSTY13

that thing is so cool , makes me think the shit i am going thorough is nothing comparred to what it took to get the hudson on the road
    congrats man

29. KCsledz

KCsledz

There is a guy close to my house that has a dozen or so behind a huge fence. I have yet to talk with him! But it sure would be nice to see at least one of them being driven around.

yours is going to look great when done!

30. martell06

martell06

awesome car....just added it to my long wish list of cars i want to build someday.