Register now to get rid of these ads!
  1. Chewie

Chewie

Well I've been lurking for a while and finally registered. The name is Matt living in central TX. Currently waiting to pick up my project from "rstysht" (57 wagon). Will be the family cruzer and tow ride for my on-road racing Mustang (I know, I know - Mustang) Been into rods, muscle cars, and chops for about 20+ years now and still can't get enough.

Great board here, no bullshit, none of this I'm cooler than thou because I got this or that. So to all keep cutting, grinding, welding, and building. The best freakin hobby/lifestyle in the world.

2. pigpen

pigpen
    from TX USA

Agreed! Are you the Chewey from "Star Wars"? Great hair! :D Welcome from the steamy, rainy, mists of Wichita County. :cool:

pigpen

Attached Files:

3. I go pogo

I go pogo

There are some of those guys here too. just don't pay them any attention. welcome to the HAMB And post pictures! Pogo

4. rustyparts

rustyparts
    from Clinton,Mt

5. Chewie

Chewie

Thanks guys.

Pigpen - no, not from Star Wars, although I could use a shave :D That's a cool pic you attached.

pogo - the only pics i have currently are of my shovel chop I built last year (not finished to my liking yet), just need to get photoshop to downsize them a bit. I do have a buttload of reg. pics of all the cars I had thru the years, I'm just too lazy to scan them all. I'll just have to get that done before they disolve in this humid Tx air.

again, thanks for the welcome

6. welcome to the HAMB chewie. i like yer attitude dude.

7. joeycarpunk

joeycarpunk
    from MN,USA

Welcome to the hamb.