Register now to get rid of these ads!

intro- new kid

Discussion in 'New to the H.A.M.B.? Introduce yourself here!' started by bowtie327, Feb 20, 2005.

1. bowtie327

bowtie327
    from Tracy, Ca.

Hello to all on H.A.M.B. Of course, I expect to get spit on, called names, pushed in the mud, and bully for being the new kid. In all seriousness, I'm 18 and live in Tracy, Ca.(between the bay area and sacramento) I've been into hot rods, not show cars, for as long as I can remember. The older the better. I know i have MUCH to learn and I look forward to learning it, all of it. I am currently looking for my first hot rod and I will be extremely thankfull to any that help me in the process of finding, and then creating my past wounder. I'll even wash your car and mow your lawn!:D I look forward to conversing with you all and hope you except me into your most humble of hot rod forums.Thanks everyone. -bowtie

2. fuel pump

fuel pump
    Member Emeritus
    from Caro,MI

Even though I've got underware older than you :D WELCOME. You appear to have a good attitude so you will do fine around here.

3. CathyH

CathyH

Hi Bowtie. Welcome to the HAMB from another FNG. Best of luck in finding your rod! CH

4. joeycarpunk

joeycarpunk
    from MN,USA

Welcome to the hamb.

5. robster

robster

Welcome to the HAMB - work out what cars you like in your price range and then be patient...something decent will show up...but some advice ..don't waste time building something you aren't 100% into just cause it was "a good deal"...the car's gotta be you....good luck