Register now to get rid of these ads!

intro new from Oregon

Discussion in 'New to the H.A.M.B.? Introduce yourself here!' started by flattrap, Mar 24, 2007.

1. flattrap

flattrap

been surfin the site looks like a kool site. my name is cedric from damascus oregon when i figure out how to post pics i will post some of my 54 hardtop project.

2. ZZ-IRON

ZZ-IRON
    from Minnesota

That Make's Two Of Us Cedric. I Got The Photo's A Little Lazy On Checking Out. How To Do It. This Is A Very Good Site, I Like It. Oregon, I Like It Also. We Were There Three Times Mostly Depoe Bay. Drove 101 To Calif. Welcome. Rich

3. ARCHANGEL

ARCHANGEL

WELCOME TO THE HAMB CEDRIC. COME ON GUYS IT IS NOT THAT HARD TO POST A PIC..:D :D JUST USE http://photobucket.com/ AND IT'S FREE JUST JOIN. :D :D

THEN IT'S COPY - AND PASTE INTO THE ( INSERT E MAIL LINK )

RAFA.

4. flattrap

flattrap

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

this is 18 year old paint soon to be suede while i do bodywork hammer the top and paint fadeed tangerine to match wheels.

5. ZZ-IRON

ZZ-IRON
    from Minnesota

Good Going Cedric, Your one up on me ! You took Rafa's advice, photobucket. I have not had the time.

Cleaning out the garage. My 49 Buick is leaving thursday,getting it ready to go.

Leaving for Wyoming friday,bring back a 55 Special 2dr ht.

GOOD LUCK on ther HAMB. Rich