Register now to get rid of these ads!

Intro: Austin,TX ...Live Music, State & ...Hot Rod Capital?

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by HoJo Wildcat, Apr 6, 2004.

1. HoJo Wildcat

HoJo Wildcat
    from Austin, TX

I want to introduce myself, my name is Nathan. Yes, from Austin, TEXAS I own a 1964 Buick Wildcat that's BONE stock right now, I'm gonna make it go fast and run right first, then get into customizing it,(if people don't talk me into Keeping it Stock) I dunno.
    I might need some help locating parts and getting advice from y'all. I've never owned an old Buick but I'm getting to know the Nailhead. I'll put some pics up soon.

2. krupanut

krupanut

Are you from Austin?

3. "Welcome to the HAMB"

4. zman

zman
    from Garner, NC

Man I though you were gonna just do an intro for all of Austin. I figured at the rate we're going all of Texas was getting ready to join....

5. Welcome, Now, doesn't a nice road trip to FL sound like fun, stop by FatLuckys, he has package for you to deliver.

6. Welcome! From one "new" Austinite to another. I used to have a 54 Buick and have a lot of connections in California. Jasonic here on the board (also another Austinite) has a clean 63 Riviera. He might have some advice. Man, Austin TX IS the place to be!!!!

7. du$ty

du$ty

if you live in Austin do you work in a coffee house or a tofu bar.....ah im just kiddin'(dont want buzz and krup getting all upset).if you were here...id give ya a laural and hardy handshake.welcome.

8. hankcash

hankcash

[ QUOTE ]
    if you live in Austin do you work in a coffee house or a tofu bar.....ah im just kiddin'(dont want buzz and krup getting all upset).if you were here...id give ya a laural and hardy handshake.welcome.

[/ QUOTE ]

Kart, this might be the guy that works Sat nights at the Sushi bar next to the Cont. Club [​IMG]

Welcome man!
    HC

9. HoJo Wildcat

HoJo Wildcat
    from Austin, TX

No, I don't work at a Sushi Bar, Tofu Bar, Coffee Bar, Cocktail Bar or other. I do; however, spend a lot of time at the Continental, D&L's, Ego's etc....used to work @ the Hotel San Jose, so you might have seen the Wildcat at the Round-up Friday night.

10. krupanut

krupanut

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Hey we're just as , conservitive, right wing,tuff guys as any of you nor-tex fellas! [​IMG]

Oh shit, gotta go, just spilt my moca cafe' soy cream all over my berkinstocks. I wonder if weatgrass stains smelly leather? [​IMG]

welcome hojo!

11. [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] too funny krupanut.....

12. Welcome Hojo! Post a pic of that Wildcat.

13. thatredcaroutside

thatredcaroutside
    from Decatur,AL

How come nobody told me about all these cool places -coffee house and tofu bars- in Austin when I was there during the roundup.All these guys and girls from Texas were staying right next to me in the 50 ford and the A sedan ( highschool caeser guys?)and we didn't even talk about HAMB and their favorite places to hang out when we're not in town -coffee houses and tofu bars.

14. C. Montgomery

C. Montgomery

If it's the sushi guy his hobbies would include dancing with a mop and screaming a nor-tex boys!!! BTW welcome!

15. Welcome! This is a great place. Boo-icks are kool. [​IMG]

Joel [​IMG]
    PPofC

16. Welcome to the HAMB.

Krupa...don't forget the whole wheat tortillas and black beans! [​IMG] I knew you were a closet hippie. [​IMG]

17. krupanut

krupanut

[ QUOTE ]
    Welcome to the HAMB.

Krupa...don't forget the whole wheat tortillas and black beans! [​IMG] I knew you were a closet hippie. [​IMG]

[/ QUOTE ]

Wait till you see my Elecrtic powered flower covered 51 Chevy art car.

Fat lucky is going to stich me up some Hemp seat covers!

I'm gonna get boomboom to paint me a monster on my tie-dyed shirt!

Hey Dan could you letter "mother earth" across the deck lid? [​IMG]

18. krupanut, you still meeting me at Whole Foods downtown for a power lunch consisting of lite tofo and fetta cheese? [​IMG]

19. krupanut

krupanut

[ QUOTE ]
    krupanut, you still meeting me at Whole Foods downtown for a power lunch consisting of lite tofo and fetta cheese? [​IMG]

[/ QUOTE ]

No way! Whole Foods is too corparte. They sell stock!
    We have to go to Weatsville co-op. The weatgrass there is devine! [​IMG]

20. Jasonic

Jasonic

Hey guys - you should meet me at Umlauf Sculpture gardens this afternoon for green tea and fresh raw veggies for lunch. I will be rollerblading down there and after we can enjoy a round of disc golf.

21. du$ty

du$ty

jasonic...thats some silly shit.i should have just kept my mouth...hummm keyboard ...shut. [​IMG]

22. Jasonic

Jasonic

And if Kustom55 can't remember what year my Rivi is, I'm going to have to be really mean and out him for what his favorite car is in his garage...........

23. hankcash

hankcash

Hey, and after you guys get together for your hippie power lunch, would you mind picking me up a pair of tenny's?

Only in TEXAS.....

HC

Attached Files:

24. Jester

Jester
    from Blevins AR

We have those in Arkansas hank....well sort of......ours don't have soles.....or laces......come to think of it what are those things...do they go on your feet? I have herd of these things called shoes but have never seen a pair before [​IMG]

25. Damn you Jasonic! Its a 64, I mean, 66, no wait! 62?.....
    Im not ashamed of my MINIVAN!!!! Hell, that thing made a hell of a pickup this past weekend during the move!

26. krupanut

krupanut

Move? shit that was fast!
    I thought y'all just had a bid excepted.
    Cool, another garage for sunday afternoon car thrashing.

Do y'all have a new phone #?
    pm it to me and congrats on the new pad.
    p.s. I need jasonics digits too.