Register now to get rid of these ads!

Intro - Another Lurker comes out

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by 2muchstuff, Mar 17, 2004.

1. 2muchstuff

2muchstuff
    from Eastern KS

After 3+ years of lurking, its time to come out of the closet. I've been into the old stuff, flatheads etc., since the late 70's when it was out of style to run them. I've not been able to work on my projects due to a nasty 3 year divorce that is almost done. Some projects will have to go to pay off the ex, but I'm keeping several. Among the keepers: 30 A roadster, 35 Ford 5 window, 40 Ford PU for starters. I'll offer those that have to go to the HAMB first. The HAMB has kept the old car flame burning when I thought I was going to loose everything. It time to return the favor.

2. Petejoe

Petejoe
    from Zoar, Ohio

Welcome, Glad to see you come out of the closet and maintain your sanity by keeping your hobby. Show us naked pics of you ex.... or girlfriend, or maybe just a few rides too. welcome

3. burndup

burndup
    from Norco, CA

Well, welcome... but what is it with like HALF of all car guys marrying ROTTEN BITCHES????? This board is like a divorce sob-opera sometimes...

sorry, just making an observation, not mocking you pain....

-J

4. From one flatlander to another, welcome, although Eastern Kansas isn't all that flat. Where ya located, near KC???

Farmall

5. 52Chief

52Chief
    from San Diego

6. 2muchstuff

2muchstuff
    from Eastern KS

Farmall Pete - I'm actually just south of you outside Overbrook. I'll try to dig up a few digital photos of the projects to post.