Register now to get rid of these ads!
  1. Dale Fairfax

Dale Fairfax
    Member Emeritus

Dale Fairfax from Indy here. I've been lurking here for awhile and finally decided I'd better "come out" if I ever wanted to say anything. '68 years old; have had automobile pox since age 12 (a particularly virulent strain at that: I caught it hanging around garages where track roadsters were housed.); didn't do nearly as much rod related stuff as I wanted to along the way-'51 Vicky with "Y" Block in 1956: Scratch built "T" bucket with 283 in the late '60s (P.O.S.); '53 F-100 with 8EL Flathead 1983 to present; '32 Ford 5 wdw with 286" Flathead built from a 25 year accumulation of parts and on the road since '93. Currently working on a replica of a Northern Indiana track roadster that was featured in H.R.M. in January 1951. Worked in mfg at Chevrolet Motor Div for 25 years & various metal fabricating companies until retiring 3 years ago. Have had my character impugned over on Fordbarn for speaking up about redundancy-I guess I didn't realize that everybody didn't read the site's postings every day like I do. Any how I'm now here where I EXPECT to get slammed every now and then.

kidcampbell71 likes this.
  2. 4tford

4tford

Welcome Dale how about some pics of your cars. It sounds like you found the right board for your background. Good people here to help with questions.

3. Welcome Dale.....Maybe we can learn something from each other.....:D

kidcampbell71 likes this.