Register now to get rid of these ads!

interior trim colours suggestions..

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by rare32, Jul 4, 2008.

1. rare32

rare32

hi all, I am building a 32 tudor that has some 60's styling to it.Its hi-boy with Radirs, whitewalls etc
    The paint colour is a limegold type colour, just not sure on interior colour. I dont really want to go all white as I intent to drive this thing and dont really want to detail the trim everytime the kids hop in it.
    inside I have a 40 dash,repo 57 vette buckets up front and a glide rear seat. Steering wheel is a repo 51 chev.
    I am open to suggestions, the trimmer thinks maybe a beige/tan colour or possibly an off-white.
    look forward to seeing/hearing some ideas!

2. JohnJoyo

JohnJoyo
    Alliance Vendor
    from Austin, TX

Pearl White!
    but if you insist otherwise, you could do black vinyl with pearlwhite accents/piping. You could do a limegold color metal flake vinyl with black.....black with limegold piping and lime gold tuck n roll would be cool. That stuff cleans up well too.

I don't think that a 60's style lime gold hot rod would have had a beige/ tan color.

3. Rossco

Rossco
    from SinCal

Limegold, like Mustang limegold
    Or like John D'Agostino's 54 caddy limegold?? < Think his has white interior.
    egg shell white vinyl with limegolish whatever tweed inserts??

4. rare32

rare32

thats what I was thinking...didnt seem right somehow.
    here is the actual colour , this pic doesnt do it justice, has some nice pearl in it(apologies for the late model POS)
    [​IMG]

5. JohnJoyo

JohnJoyo
    Alliance Vendor
    from Austin, TX

If you email me on Monday I'll send you some pictures that will give you some good ideas. They're all on my work computer. The right black, or 2 blacks with lime gold piping would be great with that color. Shiny or Suede?

6. JohnJoyo

JohnJoyo
    Alliance Vendor
    from Austin, TX

7. rare32

rare32

the paint will be shiny on this one.
    I'll PM you and email you monday
    many thanks