Register now to get rid of these ads!

interior question

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by Gabriel Howard, Feb 5, 2009.

1. Gabriel Howard

Gabriel Howard
    from OKC
    1. Okie Hambers

i am calling around here in okc trying to find someone to redo interior of my 54 chevy 210 (seats/headline/carpet/door panels) and wanted to know what people were paying for this. of the few places i have called the price ranges from 2800 to 3500.

2. JeffreyJames

JeffreyJames
    from SUGAR CITY

I would tend to think that price is fair.

3. aldixie

aldixie

I'm getting my seats, door panels,kick panels and rear shelf done with a rebuild on the seats for $1300

4. Special Ed

Special Ed

I would think that about twentyfive hundred would get you done, unless you were going with some high-cost, or exotic trim material. I'm assuming you have the seat springs in good condition.

5. Depending on the quality of materials used and the style that seems pretty close to the prices I have seen out here...I had my Riviera done for 1600 bux (everything but the headliner) but the next time I wanted a similar job done my guy quoted me 2800 and complained about how cheaply he had done the Riviera...make sure you see samples of the guys work before you give him the okay...

6. steel rebel

steel rebel
    Member Emeritus

Take a cruse down to Mexico and get it done for $500 and have a good time while there. If it's just a driver they do goods work and get it done in a day.

7. That price range is about normal. What materials and designs you want will affect price as will the condition of the seats, springs, tack strips for headliner and windlacing, and panels.