Register now to get rid of these ads!

Inner-duck-shun

Discussion in 'New to the H.A.M.B.? Introduce yourself here!' started by ratstar, Mar 2, 2005.

1. ratstar

ratstar

Hi my names ratstar and I am an speed-a-holic. Love trad rods. HATE glam rods.
    If it isnt driven at least 10K a year it aint worth it. I am currently looking for a new project. Read 'project' closely, cause I dont want anything that someone thinks is worth something lol. So if you have anything let me know, especially a 26-34 truck.
    I dont take a whole lot seriously, in fact most of the time I speak I am not serious. There are very few times I will ever take offense to most anything someone says. so have at it.
    I draw and am starting to stripe stuff. I will glady draw some cars for people all you gatta do is ask.

2. Tooele, like Utah???, huh, I used to live at Dugway Proving Grounds during the early 80's, cool. Welcome to the Hamb.

Farmall

3. joeycarpunk

joeycarpunk
    from MN,USA

Another future striper, welcome.

4. RoadKat

RoadKat

When i see those EGO powered glam cars I wonder if those guys sell mary kay to make their money. Welcome but some guys are not too fond of the R word. Just hang in there and u can learn a lot here. Even if u dont always agree. :rolleyes:

5. Anchor

Anchor
    from N/A

Good to hear from you and good luck with the pin striping.

6. ratstar

ratstar

Thanks for the support guys glad to be a part of the board.

7. Goozgaz

Goozgaz

WELCOME.

Got pics of stuff you've drawn? Stuff your building? Pics of you stripping... uhmm.. I mean striping?

8. ratstar

ratstar

Yes. Dont have anything to build right now. And yes lol no not really any of striping. Yet.

[​IMG]

9. welcome ratstar,

I don't think they mind the word "rat". It's when you add the word "rod" to it.

10. ratstar

ratstar

lol so true. But I consider anyones car on this site to be more of a hot rod than any glam rodever will be.

11. ckdesigns

ckdesigns
    ALLIANCE MEMBER
    from Ogden,Utah

Welcome to the HAMB.