Register now to get rid of these ads!

INDIANA HAMBers know this guy?

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by 296 V8, Nov 22, 2003.

1. 296 V8

296 V8
    BANNED
    from Nor~Cal

Anybody out there know this guy. Ken Matney from greenwood. Sells car parts on the egay. Go's by (GREENMOODIN) If you read this and dont know him watch out he's ripoff SOB

2. what did he do? thats a pretty strong statement not back up.

3. 296 V8

296 V8
    BANNED
    from Nor~Cal

Got a 48 merc. hubcap from him looked good in the photo. got the thing and its junk dents-scapes-mounting ring inside missing. asked very nicely for my money back and got no answer.

4. oh yea, i've been through that with hubcaps. they look good on ebay and don't when you get them. i don't bid too much anymore. he should at least answer you one way or another.

5. 296 V8

296 V8
    BANNED
    from Nor~Cal

its only 32 bucks. and dents-scrapes are no big deal its the ring. after 2 emails tellen him about it askin just for him to talk. this is all he said (what did you have in mind)

6. I dont know the guy, but if thats a major part of the cap thats missing, and makes it unuseable, he should have said something in the listing. If he didnt, he misrepresented the item and should refund you. When I sell things, I will refund everything, including shipping if its my fault. If the guys just picky, I'll give him back the purchase price when he sends it back. He got the $$ out of you, he can sell it again. If hes a dick, just let it go, and when theres only a few minutes left to give feedback, Negative his ass, he wont have time to get you back. Put that date and time on your calendar..90 days from auction end. That really pisses them off. [​IMG] He sounds like a dick.

7. 296 V8

296 V8
    BANNED
    from Nor~Cal

your a good man wish Id got it from you. now reading some of his feedback (the way he talks to his buyers) he sounds like a dick. should have known buy #13 whould go to shit

8. Oilcan Harry

Oilcan Harry
    from INDY

First off, rule number 1 is NEVER, EVER, bid on anything without checking the feedback first. No matter how bad you want it! I don't think I know this guy. At least I don't recognize his ID.

9. 296 V8

296 V8
    BANNED
    from Nor~Cal

I know but the guys got a lot of good ones. just po's me when car guys screw other car guys. oh ya nice F word [​IMG]

10. 296 V8

296 V8
    BANNED
    from Nor~Cal

come on somebodys gota know this guy? hes sold over 4000 items hes geten em from somewhere.