Register now to get rid of these ads!

In the Philadelphia area? -- Looking for some cool cars...

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by beckyatgrundy, Apr 20, 2009.

1. beckyatgrundy

beckyatgrundy

Hi folks,

I'm planning an all-day photo shoot, on May 7, with some pretty girls and cool cars. The event will be held outside of Philadelphia. I'm open to considering your cars for the shoot! If interested, *please e-mail me at [email protected].* as soon as possible. (It's easier for me to keep track of everything through e-mails, rather than private messages or posts to this site.) Please send a photo of the car and a good number at which I could reach you.

Thanks!!! :)

Becky
    Grundy Worldwide

2. cuznbrucie

cuznbrucie

Why don't you do the shoot down here by the ocean? Then you can include my coo-pay!

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

CB

3. carcrazyjohn

carcrazyjohn
    from trevose pa

Contact THE Philadelphia Modifiers .Go to our website Contact us with details.

4. cuznbrucie

cuznbrucie

ABSOLUTELY! Andy Krauss' roadster, Butch Pletcher's roadster and coupe, and many others would be great subjects for you......

CB

5. andys roadster is flat out the nicest roadster in the area !!!

6. beckyatgrundy

beckyatgrundy

Thanks! I went to their Web site and sent them an e-mail-- Hoping to hear from someone!