Register now to get rid of these ads!

History Imperial Hotrods

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by zeddman, Dec 31, 2008.

1. zeddman

zeddman
    from Orange, CA

Fellow HAMBers. I just wanted to take a moment to recognize a sad day in the hotrod culture. Today was the official day the doors closed at the Imperial HotRods Shop in Riverside California. :( Some of you HAMB members personal know owner Randy and many of you have seen his craftsmanship in several magazines or car shows. Not only does his work speak for it's self but Randy is a guy who always offers to help out a fellow Hotrodder. I know it will be only a matter of time before there is a grand opening to another shop but until then the Hotrod Shop that kept many rides on the road will be missed but not forgotten!

I am lucky to own Randy's first build. My 36 Ford. Thanks Randy!

2. sad day when we lose any shop,hope they bounce back bigger than life,lotta talent from what I saw

3. pasadenahotrod

pasadenahotrod
    from Texas

Business is business, if you don't have it or can't handle to basic paperwork and cash flow, you close. Sad to see anyone's dream dry up but that's the American way. Get back up, learn what you didn't know before, and get back in there.