Register now to get rid of these ads!

I'm Stoked!

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by HotRodHighley, Apr 10, 2012.

1. HotRodHighley

HotRodHighley
    from cincy, oh

Somethings in life are more important than hot rods at times and tonight was one of those. My wife and I just got home from "seeing" our first grandchild! Our oldest son and daughter-n-law had a 4D sonogram done this evening and its shows a picture of our granddaughter. It is a amazing! Due date is June 26th!

2. Rickybop

Rickybop
    ALLIANCE MEMBER

Congrats, Grandpa!...and Grandma! God bless your family.

3. congrats to yall man , ive got my 3rd Grandbaby due in Oct. myself..

4. New Life is so awesome, Good for you having your priorities straight.I love hot rods but they fall down the list from faith, familes, friends.

5. amx180mph

amx180mph

I got my 4th grandson 2 weeks ago. I am gonna have a garage full of young car builders in a few years. It is great being a grand parent. Congratulations

6. LongT

LongT

Congratulations!! Someone once told me, "If I knew having grand children was this much fun I would have had them first!"

My daughter just went to the hospital to have her first. Our second grandchild.

Bill

7. HotRodHighley

HotRodHighley
    from cincy, oh

Thanks guys for all the kind words. We can't wait!

8. hallrods

hallrods

Thats cool, I look forward to being a grandfather. Make up for the things I did wrong as a father.

9. Edgrrrrr

Edgrrrrr
    from Kentucky

amen!

10. I have three grandaughters. A few years ago I thought I would never have a single one. They are the number one women in my life now. The 10 year old texted me Good night. to night. makes your eyes leak...

11. Rickybop

Rickybop
    ALLIANCE MEMBER

Now that's sweet as can be. Gimme one of yer tissues.

12. pasadenahotrod

pasadenahotrod
    from Texas

Congratulations, our 4 grandkids, 2 girls and 2 boys are the joy of our lives.

13. realdeal32

realdeal32

Now that's something to be stoked about! When we saw the first 3D sonogram of our recent grand-daughter (born a year ago Dec. 11) I had to choke 'em back. I now tell her that every little girl is a princess... Congratulations Gramps! It doesn't get any better than this.

bob