Register now to get rid of these ads!

Folks Of Interest I'm not bankrupt... and other oddities...

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by Ryan, Mar 23, 2021.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Roothawg

Roothawg

Yeah, but old hoodlums like white.....

Sancho and Stogy like this.
  2. I saw the idiot's post this morning and immediately sent a PM to Cob,I knew the guy was full of crap! HRP

VANDENPLAS and Stogy like this.
  3. alanp561

alanp561
    ALLIANCE MEMBER

Me too on the black shirt. XLT big logo.

4. Moriarity

Moriarity
    SUPER MODERATOR
    Staff Member

I must not be old yet, I can completely ruin a white shirt in a matter of minutes.....

5. Is it still up? I wanna see what was said

5window likes this.
  6. Testify brother!!

Stogy and Moriarity like this.
  7. Damn it man, this is the strangest shit I've seen in a while! Glad you're still kicking!

Stogy likes this.
  8. Root, This old fart can put on a white Tshirt and walk out the door to get in the truck and it will gave grease and oil on it, besides food doesn't look as bad on a black shirt. :D HRP

9. traffic61

traffic61
    from Owasso, OK

Ryan, man I hate that some asshat came to your house. That is seriously effed up.

On a lighter note, I am digging the new shirts. Especially in black. I have some sort of weird telekinesis where I can just think about a white shirt and it’s freaking stained just like that.

Stogy and Moriarity like this.
  10. lonejacklarry

lonejacklarry
    ALLIANCE MEMBER

Funny, but all the food I dropped used to end up in my lap. Now it ends up on the front of my shirt.

silent rick, alanp561, X-cpe and 5 others like this.
  11. Just personal opinion, anything but white lol. I'm siding with Henry Ford on this one ;)

Stogy likes this.
  12. Stogy

Stogy
    ALLIANCE MEMBER

The O Rings are failing in the www Hamb-FB skid mark deflection system...better call Scotty and change warp speed and get onto the repair as Soon as Possible... Aye, Aye Captain!!

williebill likes this.
  13. Roothawg

Roothawg

After putting on countless events, the only complaint I ever got was from old guys asking for white shirts.

Sancho, Tman, Stogy and 1 other person like this.
  14. There is a HAMB on facebook ??? and it is not associated or connected to Atomic industries and Ryan Cochran???, what happened to the - "STEAL OUT STUFF,WE'LL KICK YOUR TEETH IN?"

I'm no lawyer but in my mind it Sounds like trade mark or name infringement. HRP

VANDENPLAS likes this.
  15. I'm giving it all she's got captain!

16. Stogy

Stogy
    ALLIANCE MEMBER

Honestly I'm glad I wasn't the misguided one...if a website or forum does this to oneself it's truly time to get some help...or look for something that will not create the monster that was them...

It's at times like this I truly appreciate the Education I have recieved...I ain't no Saint but can't imagine such insanity...Different type of Spam...Obviously it even though flagged...high five on that by the way...it still when all haywire...

17. 5window

5window

I found it- a private site with 8.6k members? They claim. This is what their front page said

"This page is based on the internet forum "THE H.A.M.B." It is in NO WAY affiliated with the site. It is just a place on facebook where people of like minds of that page can hang out and post photos, have discussions and basically have fun in regards to pre '64 TRADITIONAL hot-rods & Customs.
    NO LINKS ARE TO BE POSTED ON THE PAGE! NO FOR SALE LISTINGS! WE PREFER YOU STAY AWAY FROM IN SEARCH OF POST AS WELL.
    The rules for this page will mimic the websites. Read those rules here ...
    http://www.jalopyjournal.com/forum/showthread.php?t=44274
    Any off topic cars/trucks photos or comments will be deleted. Argumentative and bashing post will be deleted."

I still don't know what's happened. And, why would you want to join a fake HAMB when you can get me and HRP on the real one???

Deuces, alanp561, Blue One and 2 others like this.
  18. Ryan

Ryan
    ADMINISTRATOR
    Staff Member

Alright. Let’s get back to hot rods.

winduptoy, NoSurf, Deuces and 5 others like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.