Register now to get rid of these ads!

I'm Garrett, a new guy

Discussion in 'New to the H.A.M.B.? Introduce yourself here!' started by amicus, Mar 14, 2005.

1. How's it goin! Im fairly new to this website, but enjoy everybit of it. I'm 19 years old and have been into the Kustom and hot rod scene for about five years now. I got into Klassic cars and Kustoms cause I grew up with some great metal fabricators. Carey Buck was the main guy that got it all started for me! He actually helped start Brizo Street Rods, with Roy and some other guys, so he know what he is doing. Anyways, since I was young I was always around cool rods, so naturally I just wanted to get into the scene. I currently am finishing up building a 1955 chevy pickup, but would like to sell it, because as you know tastes change with time. I really am more geared towards traditional rods and kustoms nowadays! So, hopefully I can fit in hear with the rest of the gearheads, and others too! Thanks for listinin to me preach! See ya!:)

2. joeycarpunk

joeycarpunk
    from MN,USA

Welcome to the HAMB.

3. fleetmaster

fleetmaster

Welcome to the board!-it's a great place.-fleet

4. Thanks for the welcome! This place is sweet!! I have already met all kinds of new people! Stoked! Thanks again!

5. Goozgaz

Goozgaz

Welcome.Glad to see more Bay Area people.

6. CathyH

CathyH

Welcome to the HAMB from Oklahoma! CH

7. T McG

T McG
    from Phoenix

Kwelcome, you will have a lot of fun on your komputer khere.