Register now to get rid of these ads!

IL lurker finally registered.

Discussion in 'New to the H.A.M.B.? Introduce yourself here!' started by schlitzie, Apr 12, 2005.

1. schlitzie

schlitzie
    from Dekalb, IL

i have been watchin the hamb for maybe a year and a half now and finally decided to register. my names ben. i'm 19, i live in dekalb,il. fun place, yeah. i don't have a hotrod or custom, just a 65 malibu thats my daily driver. i recently bought a sedan body that i hope to get working on soon. i can't really think of anything to say, i'm not good at these sort of things, but i'm ready to rock out.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. coupe5w36

coupe5w36

Welcome to the HAMB. That Tudor body looks great, got any plans yet?

3. Big D

Big D

The sky is the limit on what ever you want to do to that tudor, looks good, this is the place to get the ideas, welcome. BIG D

4. Sticher1

Sticher1
    from Ct

Welcome from Ct glad to have you aboard, whats with the 2 door any plans on it yet? Flat black red wheels & Flat motor only way to go.

5. Welcome Young FIB, From a Cheese Head. Whats the plan for the sedan?

6. schlitzie

schlitzie
    from Dekalb, IL

I'm not sure what i want to do with it yet. hopefully abomber30 helps me out, or i won't end up with much of a hot rod because i have no idea what i'm doing. i want it chopped and low, i'm not sure about paint i'm might just leave what paint is still on there, there. i'm not really sure. i have a 57 cadillac thats for sale that i'm thinking about getting the engine from. i'm not sure we'll see. right now i'm on the lookout for a frame. thanks for the interest. ben.

7. guiseart

guiseart

OOOOh, yank that caddy engine outta there... NOW! That's be a good drivetrain too, depending what it is.

Welcome from Kansas!

8. abomber30

abomber30
    from syc, ILL

go easy on ben it's his first time hahahaha. ben forgot to add that he is a member of the gayrodz club. somebody help the brotha out on finding an a frame and then somebody slap him in the head till he takes the caddy out of that turd for the hot rod. later

9. Plowboy

Plowboy

Hey Man, I am the one that sold you that Cream Puff!

It came from skyspop on here, if you search long and hard you can find some pics of it with a tree growing through it. I got my ass chewed for not bringing it home.

Keep hanging with Drew and I am sure he will help you out if you need it. Hell, he may even give you the courtesy of a reach around if you ask nice!

Good luck. You can hold that bumper on your Caddy over Drew's head. Tell him you have another "custom60'sratrodsuperduperbumper" to sell him.

I agree, ditch the caddy and go for the "A"

Good Luck!