Register now to get rid of these ads!

Id this fuel injector i need another

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by LANCE-SPEED, Jun 7, 2011.

1. LANCE-SPEED

LANCE-SPEED

My friend purchased an old Harley drag bike that he is gonna give a new life as a Land Speed bike. It came with (1) injector and he needs another. he knows it is not for a motorcycle, he thinks it may be an old aftermarket
    hot rod part? Also if you know what it is, do you have one for sale? He needs one.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. aircap

aircap

3. RichFox

RichFox
    Member Emeritus

What happened to the rest of thi thread?

4. LANCE-SPEED

LANCE-SPEED

Sorry?? I dont know what happend?? It posted twice??
    heres the other.
    http://www.jalopyjournal.com/forum/showthread.php?t=596743
    Thanks for all your help Richfox, are you going to ElMo this weekend? My friend who need the injector will be there, maybe we can look you up and you can help in person?

5. RichFox

RichFox
    Member Emeritus

No luck. Doing some med tests. Almost as much fun as ElMo.

6. Larry T

Larry T

Have you asked Hilborn/Fuel Injection Engineering or Gene Adams?

7. RichFox

RichFox
    Member Emeritus

The point I was trying to make was that while it is true you can buy a fine single throttle body from Hilborn, they are expensive. Since EFI has become pretty much universal on cars and motorcycles, you can buy lovely single and dual throttle bodies from junk yards that were guarantied for 100,000miles. For under $20., Now when it comes to the pump, and metering block, bypasses and such, junk yard won't do it. I am back spending my money at Hilborn and happy to do so. But for this, I would check out Pick-A-Part Although here is half a cut up 331 Chrysler/Hilborn manifold that I did for Lotus 907. But that was before I found out about stock, junkyard parts. Like the yellow one

Attached Files:

8. ChassisResearchKid

ChassisResearchKid
    from Michigan

Wal Phillips. Do a search on google. Mainly used on Triumphs, AJS, Norton's and Vincent motorcycles. Wal Phillips fuel injector.

Last edited: Jun 9, 2011