Register now to get rid of these ads!

ID my 55!

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by jakedmoe, Apr 23, 2010.

1. jakedmoe

jakedmoe
    from California

post deleted

Last edited: Apr 23, 2010
  2. shinysideup

shinysideup
    BANNED
    from ruskin, fl

Word to the wise...DONT post your VIN on the net.

3. resqd37Zep

resqd37Zep
    from Nor Cal

I'd have to agree wth that.

4. 56sedandelivery

56sedandelivery
    Member Emeritus

1955 Chevrolet model 150 Business Coupe. Came with a six. The "A" in the VIN denotes model 150. The number 1227 ending in "B", on the firewall tag, denotes Business Coupe. IF it had come with a V-8, it would have a "V" in the VIN. A rare car these days. The "SPEC" on the firewall tag usually refers to paint or an "off" style; usually a military or government ordered vehicle, and usually in fleets. The "green" paint visible on the firewall makes me think Army. Butch/56sedandelivery.

5. If was you, I'd pull those pics..
    I could go get a title for YOUR car tomorrow with that info. Especially if its off record.

If you already have a title, I could still lien sale it and get one.

OK, I would never do that, but I know one prick locally that DOES do that.

6. IMBROKEN

IMBROKEN
    from Roseau, MN

Calling these guys, that are just trying to help you out, retards is likely to not end so well for you. You may want to just delete that 2nd post as well, and maybe thank them for actually giving you some decent advise. 1 guy was kind enough to give you the information you are looking for as well. Have a nice day.

7. Bet Me...you don't need shit. Just a clear vin. And about $100..

I could almost guarantee I (or anyone) could register a fricking lawnmower as a 55 Chevy.
    All you need is a clear VIN. Get it yet?

And I'm not a retard.

We are trying to help you so your car doesn't get ripped off.

There are alot of shady people surfing the web that want a 55 Chevy.

I'm a Ford guy, so no use for that, not that I would steal it if it was a Ford.

You better go get paper for your car right now if you dont have any, thats how fast a thief works. You may go in a day or 2 and find out someone else already owns it.

How would you like it if a guy showed up at your house with a tow truck, the cops, and a TITLE?
    Your car is gone. Like I said, I know a douche that does that stuff. He has a nice collection of 69 Chevy's.

8. I always post VINs with the sequential numbers shown as xxxxxx.

9. HOT40ROD

HOT40ROD
    from Easton, Pa

Vin + title service = clean title
    Clean Title + Stolen Vehicle report = You lose car

There a guy going through that right now on another site. The police have the truck until it get straighten out. He had the truck and a bill of sale.

10. LOL wow, and your welcome for the advice they gave you. Since you deleted the first post, who's the retard now?

11. No ya don't. I can put a mechanics lien aginst it today in the state of MO they will notify you that I have done it and still issue me a title. Nothing you can do about it.

Sorry that's just the way it works.

12. shinysideup

shinysideup
    BANNED
    from ruskin, fl

You dont even have all that. You dragged it out of the desert. Who really owns that car anyway? How funny is it gonna be when somebody challenges you for ownership and you have no reciept.

13. Deuces

Deuces

....... And nobody popped a cap in the douches ass yet?? I'd be losing sleep if I were him!

14. jakedmoe

jakedmoe
    from California

i have everything i need for my car im not worried, i do apologize for the retard comment its not like me must of been a tuff day, thanks for the help guys

15. jakedmoe

jakedmoe
    from California

thanks for the info helps out a bit

16. jakedmoe

jakedmoe
    from California

wrong car buddy :cool: