Register now to get rid of these ads!

I will try agaii

Discussion in 'New to the H.A.M.B.? Introduce yourself here!' started by hotrodtrucker, Jun 29, 2012.

1. hotrodtrucker

hotrodtrucker

It took me thre hours to get to get a password that was acceptable and when I finally did I got a greeting welcomeing me and wanting me to do an intro. I spent an hour carefully wording the intro where you could understand where I came from and the battle I have fought and that cars and hotrodding played a big part in my recovery.
    I will do my intro over one day again and I was typing it on a forum fom. I am very fortunate that I have pictures of about thirty five of what were just late model hotrods to me but are now rare muscle cars and premuscle cars ie. 409 Impalas and 427 Impalas, fuel injected Corvettes. My brother says there was probably another ten cars we don't have pictures of.
    From what I have heard I am looking forward to being part of the forum and I am a big fan of nostalgia dragracing and landspeed racing as I was a dragracer in the late sixtys and early seventys and I have set three ECTA landspeed records since last Oct. after coming back from life threatening disabilities.

Garrell Patterson

2. cederholm

cederholm

Welcome to the HAMB from NYC!

3. Glad to hear you've gotten back on your feet.......Welcome from Connecticut

4. DERPR30

DERPR30
    from HARVEY LA

Welcome from new orleans i want to retire in n ga

5. Welcome to the H.A.M.B. From Buford Ga

6. SaltCoupe

SaltCoupe
    from Indiana

Welcome to the H.A.M.B.

7. raymay

raymay

Welcome from New York.