Register now to get rid of these ads!

i wanna be just like PLOWBOY when i grow up...

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by kustombuilder, Jul 13, 2005.

1. fab32

fab32
    Member Emeritus

There are two chances of that happening. SLIM AND NO :rolleyes:

2. Nick32vic

Nick32vic

Mike, you are a ruler. But nobody knows cus you never have a car. :D

Nick

3. yngrodder

yngrodder

I cant beleive that you are stealing Aarons Idea and claiming you started it first What A Homo you are.

Just kidding When I was at Aarons right after he started his and he just got your Email with the pictures that day we were both in awe that someone actually might think on the same lines as Aaron, And how similair the two cars are. Very Cool!! get that thing rolling and at least bring it to the pile up as a project and park it next to Aarons.

Mike it was fun hanging out with you last weekend we'll have to get togeather again. Mel

4. HAHA!! Rick: That'll come in handy for when Plowboy gets his own TV show....PLOWBOYD!

5. cleatus

cleatus
    from Sacramento

Custom rods are the coolest.

That already has some great lines - especially the lip wrapping around the cockpit (hmmm, for some reason I like the sound of that).

If it turns out anything like the sketch, it will be steller!

Keep after it man, I'd really like to see that one come together.

6. TheFrenZ

TheFrenZ
    from Germany

Very,very cool !!!

7. kustombuilder

kustombuilder
    from Novi, MI

you never miss a chance to bust my balls, do ya Frank? :rolleyes:

JEEM is THE Shit!! no doubt!

the 47 does run but it has smoked like a chimney since i got it. so i have another 235 ready to drop in. then i have to, somewhat, finish the Hudson taillights i started to install oh so long ago.

i'd rather DRIVE the Chevy to the PileUp than TRAILER the Anal Invader.

also. though i do need to take some time for my own shit, i do still have Donzie's car to work on too. plus i have to go back to work Monday :eek: . i don't know how i'm gonna do it. if only i could go without sleep... sleep. oh how i love thee. let me count the way :D .......

8. Squablow

Squablow

9. hotrodladycrusr

hotrodladycrusr

I think what he's trying to do is to get you motivated to actually get something finished..... or at least driveable.

10. FiddyFour

FiddyFour

:eek: :D :p

sick ticket... damn cheeseheads...wait, i resemble that remark. Carry on :cool:

11. Awesome!!! I really like these kinds of creations. That's true out-of-the-burrito thinking. Any way to incorporate the cool lines of the roof into a removable hardtop?

Please keep us posted with lots of progress pics.

You know, I'd pay $20 for a video documentary on the making of one of these cool rods.

12. stealthcruiser

stealthcruiser

Plow-Boyd Coddington.

thats fukn hilarious!

13. kustombuilder

kustombuilder
    from Novi, MI

REALY??? :rolleyes: i thought he just liked to pick on me :D ...

14. kustombuilder

kustombuilder
    from Novi, MI

[QUOTE='29MurrayTub] Any way to incorporate the cool lines of the roof into a removable hardtop?.[/QUOTE]

YES. will i do it? prolly not.

[QUOTE='29MurrayTub]Please keep us posted with lots of progress pics..[/QUOTE]

will do. but don't hold your breath. unless you can hold it for a realy realy realy realy realy realy long time!

[QUOTE='29MurrayTub]You know, I'd pay $20 for a video documentary on the making of one of these cool rods.
    .[/QUOTE]

if i could get a couple hundred people to do the same and pay up front i'd buy a TV quality camera and tape it. i'd have to edit out all the times i screw up and have to cut stuff back apart. plus all the swearing that goes on in the shop :D ... good idea though. tell EVEL. maybe he'll come out to my place and make me famous :D ...

15. Valentine

Valentine

Holy crap we are going to be invaded by the anal intruder aliens! Just kidding man I dig the concept. I would love to build some skewed vision of a space vehicle some day. For now I will stick to the rat rod as a starting point. As far as being as cool as plowboy! Good Luck! I entered the hero in training program in his garage. I have been slacking some but plan on picking up the pace in a hurry. I want nothing more than to scare some old women and little children with the sound of the "tommi Gunn" unhinged.

16. InDaShop

InDaShop
    from Houston

One word, WOW!

The cowl is super ingenious. I know of a '59 Flattop caddy that needs a reinCARnation.

17. kustombuilder

kustombuilder
    from Novi, MI

that would be WILD. drag it on over and i'll put it on the "to do" list :D ...